• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ben Moffitt

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

lol...wow

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

^ lover's quarrel?

I dont even know this gabagool and yet he feels the need to talk about my mums.....  probably some donald trump wannabe frat jerk off who doesnt know anything....  if i didnt know any better id say this kid is a ucif troll but i doubt it..... i really dislike seeing this type of bull on bull hate

Based on his response, I thought he must be the "idiot" fan you happened to mention.  ;)

• Content Count:  1,757
  • Days Won:  0

^ lover's quarrel?

I dont even know this gabagool and yet he feels the need to talk about my mums.....  probably some donald trump wannabe frat jerk off who doesnt know anything....  if i didnt know any better id say this kid is a ucif troll but i doubt it..... i really dislike seeing this type of bull on bull hate

Based on his response, I thought he must be the "idiot" fan you happened to mention.  ;)

You are correct mama. We actually work together and are just messing around. I told him Bill Gramatica was sitting in front of us, so he went up to him and said, Bill?, and the guy was like, no man Im Steve. Hahahahaha

Archived