• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ben Moffitt

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,757
  • Days Won:  0

He sat directly in front of me for the whole game. I shook his hand and told him thanks for all he brought to USF. He was with his two boys, and I just wanted to say as a father, those two kids and their dad seemed like they are very close. I wanted to put this out there after all of the noise was going on about him and his marriage last year. It was pretty interesting when he had to leave during heated parts of the game only two come back with a couple more cokes for himself and the boys.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

Did he say anything about if there are any NFL teams interested in picking him up? From what I read he did do some good things in Pre-season.

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Did he say anything about if there are any NFL teams interested in picking him up? From what I read he did do some good things in Pre-season.

I heard he had wasn't very productive on special teams, which is never good from a borderline rookie.

• Content Count:  12,293

just curious...what section was he in because i thought i saw him too but i figured he would of been on the sideline (i didnt see he was with his kids though)

• Content Count:  1,757

107. I am in row P, there were several other ex USF players. I didnt ask him a lot becasue he was with his kids, just said thanks

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,571
  • Days Won:  29

And doesn't his son look like a "mini"Moffitt  ;D

Thanx for the post.

• Content Count:  1,254

I think his speed is what prevented him from making an NFL roster. He has anose for the ball, but the speed differential from college to the pros is not even close. I would be surprised if he even ran a 4.8

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I think his speed is what prevented him from making an NFL roster. He has anose for the ball, but the speed differential from college to the pros is not even close. I would be surprised if he even ran a 4.8

Moffitt ran a 4.55 and a 4.62 at USF Pro Day.

http://southflorida.scout.com/2/735553.html

Moffitt also did very well in just about every event he competed in at the combine.

It's a mystery to me why he wasn't drafted.

I think the very bad press he had leading up to the draft was a contributing factor.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I hope he finds a team somewhere.  He is super talented, and will work his butt off for any team he plays for.

Archived