• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Congrats from So Miss

Guest Ken Thompson

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  7
  • Days Won:  0

Southern Miss Alum, your an idiot. If you wanna talk about class, then let's talk about your "THUG" team. What's with all the personal fouls your team had? Also, two years ago, when we beat your sorry ass team, a couple of your players tried to trip some of our cheerleaders when they were walking off the field. Our team has class.

South Florida is the MOST penalized team in the NATION. And I stand by my post - and your response only strengthens it. You have no proof of your comments, only misplaced anger. And your team is only the last three letters of the word "class". Judging by the comments made by the South Florida fans to me, it sounds like many of you fall into the same boat.

Good day, Good Riddance. Enjoy being the new Temple of the weakened Big East.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wildrover

Good day, Good Riddance. Enjoy being the new Temple of the weakened Big East.

I'd rather be at the bottom of a weakened Big East then at the top of a dying C-USA.

I think it is unfortunate that many here think that personal attacks against you is the way to get your goat.  The most logical rebutal against anything a Southern Miss fan has to say is that on Saturday they may have won the battle, but the fact that we are headed to a much more prestigious conference and 100% of any honest Southern Miss fan would trade Saturdays victory for a ticket to the dance we're headed to shows that we indeed win the war.  

We are a down football team right now, like I mentioned before beating us shouldn't be any kind of big deal.  Our down football team only lost to what you think will win CUSA by only a touchdown.  It will only be another year or two win our upgrades in recruiting start to pay off that we will look at Southern Miss for what they really are.  A second rate team in a Second rate conference.  The notion of playing you will be filler or a warm up at the beginning of the season before we face real competition in our new conference.

Guest 3rdWardEagle

I am **** glad I'm not a USF fan after reading this thread.

Southern Miss fans are known for being classy and polite whether in defeat or victory.  This thread was started by a sincere fan who wanted to give you guys props and even stated that he would be cheering for you down the road.

How do you respond?  

Like trash.

Look, I live here in Florida and I know what the rest of the state thinks about you people.  You have ABSOLUTELY no room to rip on anyone concerning redneck comments.  Anyone who has ever been to the hick communities that many Tampons live in understands what I'm talking about.

It came as no surprise to me that I was confronted after the game by a USF fan.  It also came as no surprise that the old man backed down quickly when I stood up to him.  See, that pretty much typifies the USF experience...all talk, no action.

Have fun not going to a bowl...AGAIN.

Guest 3rdWardEagle
We didnt deserve to win this game.  We beat ourselves.  usm did not beat us.  The refs did not beat us.  Let's not lower ourselves by acknowledging them.

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  1,480

I am **** glad I'm not a USF fan after reading this thread.

I think we can all agree we are glad you are not a USF fan as well

Southern Miss fans are known for being classy and polite whether in defeat or victory.  This thread was started by a sincere fan who wanted to give you guys props and even stated that he would be cheering for you down the road.

First off southern miss has never been classy on our boards EVER! It was our own fault though, we actually had the gall to mention that we were good enough to win years ago and got pegged as arrogant. All we had to do was get on our knees and bow to the wonderfullness of USM and we wouldn't have to deal with it.  ::)

Secondly, maybe you should actually READ the end of the first post. It was clearly a shot and not a sincere post.

Look, I live here in Florida and I know what the rest of the state thinks about you people.  You have ABSOLUTELY no room to rip on anyone concerning redneck comments.  Anyone who has ever been to the hick communities that many Tampons live in understands what I'm talking about.

Your right, please tell us more about your neiborhood....

It came as no surprise to me that I was confronted after the game by a USF fan.  It also came as no surprise that the old man backed down quickly when I stood up to him.  See, that pretty much typifies the USF experience...all talk, no action.

uh huh....let me guess, they were trying to gouge your eyes out or they were throwing batteries at you lmao

• Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

Another stupid ignorant Southern Piss fan w/o a clue.

Cry us a river. I never met a more ignorant group of fans than the white trash that hails from Nowheresville, MS

Psssttt....the game is over so hitch up your double wide to your rusted out truck, spray down your arm pits and mullet with Aqua Velva and haul your ass back to the rundown trailer park you call home.

The original post was dripping with sarcasm and a condescending tone that USM obviously have well rehearsed. It's sorta of sad in a way, b/c all this unfound feelings of superiority after a 7 point victory. Whatever gets you off....

BTW, I offer this comments with the best of intentions.

Guest wildrover

I actually think they  have appeared in less numbers than last, but now we know we're going t a BCS conference and they're not.  Lets face it, even in victory they still taste defeat.  It gauls each and every one of them that we are going somewhere, and will soon be a player onthe national stage why they remain obsecure and relativly unknown in the JV ranks of Div 1A football.  

They go on and on about winning CUSA but winning JV is still JV.  Thats just the way it is.  People in Washington State can tell you that LSU won the naitonal title last year and may even argue between who should of had them or USC.  Am I really supposed to believe that anybody in Seattle knows who won CUSA last year.  I doubt it, thats just the harsh reality, fair or not, of being a smaller program without the resources or potential for resources to show you can make it to the next level.  So enjoy it now kids why you can, I will give them this win, they were the better team on Saturday, but starting next year, they really are beneath us.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

For those USF fans that dont know 3rdWard Eagle, he is a Gaytor fan as well as a USM fan. I find it hillarious that he wants to compare his Gainseville town to the city of Tampa. LOL. Also 3RDWard, you should be thankful that you did not bring that weak smack to me during the game. Lets just say that you would not have enough healthty fingures to type right now. Now get lost and watch your Gaytors and USM lose in another bowl game. USF will be fine as we leave C-USA for greener pastures.

• Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118

It bet it is going to be really easy to win conference usa now, since all the good teams are leaving. Who does southern Miss have left to play? UCF, wow now that will be on ESPN. I hope UCF kicks the **** out of Southern Miss

• Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118

Southern Miss team has no class! Cheaps Shots!