• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Radio Hype

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  815
  • Days Won:  0

was running some errands this morning and seemed like every time I put on WQYK they were mentioning USF and the game tonight...hope that's been the theme for a lot of morning shows and that I didn't just 'happen' to catch them the 2 or 3 times they did mention it

they even had a whole conversation about the size of kids playing at the HS & college level and had "The Bull" playing in the background the whole conversation

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

1010 has it's "studio" at Raymond James Stadium today, so there will be oodles and oodles of talk about the game tonight.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Sileo spent the morning talking about how soft Garcia is.  I think I'm finally convinced to get satellite radio.  I'm done with that clown.  I wish 1010 was on satellite.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815
  • Days Won:  0

Sileo spent the morning talking about how soft Garcia is.  I think I'm finally convinced to get satellite radio.  I'm done with that clown.  I wish 1010 was on satellite.

I think I got more Bulls talk than you and I wasn't even listening to Sports radio...now that's sad

Archived