• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Dan Sileo on 620 WDAE

Costa

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

Listening to his show this morning. He said that UCF has no chance in hell beating USF. Said that we will deff. cover the 14 point spread. His partner said that it will be somehwere around 45-10. Any coverage is good coverage. This is one of the first times I have heard coverage on 620 AM. I posted yesterday that Steve Duemig talked about us a little yesterday, but he wasnt as generous.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,027
  • Days Won:  0

I caught a bit of deumig yesterday as well.  After he made the made the statement USF finished last in their division of the Big East I turned it off.  How do you even have a passing knowledge of college football and not know that the Big East doesn't have divisions and your local team didn't finish last in anything?  Guy knows USF football as well as he knows how to fly the space shuttle.  Jackass.

Ya Duemig is a bit of a douche when it comes to knowledge about USF football. He sure knows a lot about the Gayturds though...Hey Steve, maybe you need a refresher on the hometown team.

• Content Count:  2,569

My annual football season boycott of Duemig's show has begun.  I would much rather listen to 1010 during football season.  My interest in college football goes deeper than what the spread and over/under is on a game.

• Content Count:  1,297

Listening to his show this morning. He said that UCF has no chance in hell beating USF. Said that we will deff. cover the 14 point spread. His partner said that it will be somehwere around 45-10. Any coverage is good coverage. This is one of the first times I have heard coverage on 620 AM. I posted yesterday that Steve Duemig talked about us a little yesterday, but he wasnt as generous.

Ron and Ian have no problem talking USF football.

I havent heard much of their show. Im either sleeping or in class. What are their thoughts?

• Content Count:  1,297

I havent heard much of their show. Im either sleeping or in class. What are their thoughts?

let's just say they usually get their facts right. 

• Content Count:  883

When Duemig said we finished last in our division I remembered why I stopped listening to him last football season.  It's funny he has no problem swinging from Miamis (and UF lately) nuts even though he didn't go there.  He always tries to say that he has no problem with us, but it's obvious that he does.  You can hear it in his voice every time he mentions USF.  It's amazing that someone that's in his line of work doesn't know that we don't have divisions in our conference.  That in itself is disrespectful to USF and all of us.  Freaking douche bag.

• Content Count:  2,569

Stop listening to these idiots Silly-o and Duemig.  Listen to 1010 in the morning till 9 (they have Wally Burnham and Mark Robinson on this morning talking USF), and then Ron and Ian from 9-12 (or whatever it is), who talk highly of USF.

I just turned on 1010...they are talking about the Bucs. Has Coach Burnham been on yet?

Archived