• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Q: Will Nick Satan & 'Bama skip us in the polls after tonight?

Guest BasketBull.

bama will move up 10 spots to #14 usf will hold at #19

With Va Tech and Clemson losing, USF will move up at least one spot... unless you either don't think Clemson will drop below us OR another team will jump above us...

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  573
  • Days Won:  0

Bama will move ahead of us but we will still move up because of the losses.  2 teams ahead of us have lost aleady and if Tennesse loses Monday then that is 3.

As it stands right now, we'll be ranked 18th.  If UT loses then we'll be 17th.

• Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

THEY WILL JUMP PAST US....   ITS A SABIN FEST ON ESPN RIGHT NOW.....  I HATE SABAN.   HE SUCKS.

why am i not surprised

saban is an over achiever and a winner

He is also a liar and a turncoat.

• Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

There is no reason that Bama should jump ahead of us. We destroyed our opponent, even though it was a 1-AA team. If it would have WIth the way oour game turned out, no way.

Guest nybullsfan

There is no way they make it through the SEC without at least two losses. That will give us plenty of opportunity to pass them right back on our way to our first ever BCS bowl game. 

I agree. Same goes for TN. The SEC meatgrinder will chew up FL, GA, LSU, AU, TN, and Alabama. They should all end up with 1-2 losses. Same for B10 and B12, and then USC plays OSU. The only team ahead of us without a ranked opponent is BYU.

UCLA could do us some HUGE favors by knocking off TN, BYU, Oregon, Arizona State and USC. I've become a Bruins fan all of a sudden!

All we have to do is take care of our own business, and we'll get to Miami, either NC or Orange.

• Content Count:  573

There is no reason that Bama should jump ahead of us. We destroyed our opponent, even though it was a 1-AA team. If it would have WIth the way oour game turned out, no way.

Their is precendent for this happening.  Bama destroyed a top ten team so its reasonable to suggest that they jump a team that is only 5 slots below them. Not saying it will happen for sure but I won't be surprised.

• Content Count:  2,478

As much as I don't like Saban, as of right now Bama does deserve to be ranked higher than us. Their defense held Clemson to 1******* Rushing yard. LOOK AT THAT STAT!! 1 freaking YARD.

• Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

With the way Clemson played last night, we would have beat them just as bad if not worse. Clemson is turning out to be a massive overrated team. I for sure thought we would be seeing them in the Orange Bowl. As of right now, Wake Forest looks to me like it is the team to beat in the ACC.

USF will be #17 after this week...

Losses

#9 Clemson  (probably drops behind USF)

#17 Virginia Tech

#18 Tennessee *

#20 Illinois *

#25 Pittsburgh *

Key Wins

#24 Alabama  (probably moves ahead of USF)

#26 South Carolina ^

#27 Fresno State ^

#28 California

#29 Utah ^

So I expect Alabama to move into the Top 15... USF to move up two spots with Clemson dropping into the 20s - behind Wake Forest; VT, TN, IL, and Pitt will drop out of the Top 25 with South Carolina, Fresno State, Cal, and Utah moving into the Top 25.

Archived