• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Keck and Graber are awesome!!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  446
  • Days Won:  0

These guys saved my night!

They are SO bad that I decided to pull out the radio and mute my television, for the play-by-play.  Luckily, this move kept me from missing the end of the game and waking my wife/family running around the house looking for a radio in the closing moments of the game.

Keck and Graber - keep up the horrible work!

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  266

I was scared when I opened this message but now i understand.  USF needs to do something about new announcers.  Besides trying to jynx us a half dozen times all there commentary is so dumb.  They say stuff like "the bulls want to stop them from getting a first down" or " now the bulls are gonna wanna try to move the ball"

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  446

....and another thing - how 'bout the two desk weather people saying "we're going to try to bring you the conclusion to the exciting USF game in the lower corner of the screen" - Gee thanks.

Then they switch to the geek in suspenders who's first words are "we have a lot to talk about tonight".  I could hear the screams of all my fellow bulls who are outside of the am listening area.

Guest wildrover

This comes up every year, I used to be annoyed but now I think they serve as sort of a comic relief sort of roll.  If you don't expect anything from them they are sort of entertaining and it gives great fodder to mention on the board

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

i expect Graber not to call us UCF... that was unacceptable

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  1,480

I was scared when I opened this message but now i understand.  USF needs to do something about new announcers.  Besides trying to jynx us a half dozen times all there commentary is so dumb.  They say stuff like "the bulls want to stop them from getting a first down" or " now the bulls are gonna wanna try to move the ball"

My favorite was the exceptionally insightfull comment after one of TCUs penalties....."this will help USFs field position"

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2

The crew that does the radio play by play should be on television, they do a much better job than Keck and Goober.