• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ban on signs ???

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  894
  • Days Won:  0

KingBull...your post almost makes me want to not bring the one sign I've ever made to this year's game...almost  ;D

thought this year's sign will drop 2 last minute additions to the original and not have the originals "I <3 Grothe" on the back...as that addition was mostly a joke from the second game of that season

My post was just having fun. I'm not against the fans right to use signs, at all.  No question that some people do it because they know it might get them on TV but that doesn't bother me.  What really bothers me is when I'm watching the Today show(or some other morning show) and some idiot stands in front of the glass waiving at the camera while on a cell phone.  That is truly lame.

What part of Jersey you hail from?  I called Elizabeth "home" for 16 years.  Same town as Murph.

Jersey City (entrance to the holland tunnel) and Freehold Township (where the Boss is from)...grew up spending most summers at Seaside and Pt. Pleasant. Moved to Florida 12 years ago plus went to school in Boston and lived a summer in Jersey a few years back. Jersey will always be 'home' but Tampa's where my life is, at least right now.

Hey Jersey Girl!

I grew up in Freehold Township...lived in Stonehurst...went to Laura Donovan Elementary and Clifton T Barkalow!!

The Boss still reigns...even in FLA!!

What years did you go to Barkalow?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  743

my favorite usf sign i've seen.

n5252295_39825391_2715.jpg

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  573

KingBull...your post almost makes me want to not bring the one sign I've ever made to this year's game...almost  ;D

thought this year's sign will drop 2 last minute additions to the original and not have the originals "I <3 Grothe" on the back...as that addition was mostly a joke from the second game of that season

My post was just having fun. I'm not against the fans right to use signs, at all.  No question that some people do it because they know it might get them on TV but that doesn't bother me.  What really bothers me is when I'm watching the Today show(or some other morning show) and some idiot stands in front of the glass waiving at the camera while on a cell phone.  That is truly lame.

What part of Jersey you hail from?  I called Elizabeth "home" for 16 years.  Same town as Murph.

Jersey City (entrance to the holland tunnel) and Freehold Township (where the Boss is from)...grew up spending most summers at Seaside and Pt. Pleasant. Moved to Florida 12 years ago plus went to school in Boston and lived a summer in Jersey a few years back. Jersey will always be 'home' but Tampa's where my life is, at least right now.

Been up to JC plenty. Especially to Newport Centre and for the 4th of july fireworks.  I know what you mean, Jersey is home. Special place.

Archived