• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FIU tickets for sale

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

So, my dad decided to have his 50th birthday party on the same day as the FIU game, despite me telling him to have it the week before.

In other words I have to hawk my 6 FIU tickets now  :'(.  He's guilted me into going, "I only turn 50 once."  Oh well, if anyone needs them let me know.  I have 4 together and 2 together.

They were $48 + $3 handling fee (I hate ticket master).  I'm willing to part with them for the break even price plus postage if you want me to mail them to you ($0.47 or I can send them certified mail which is like $3-4).  I don't know when exactly they'll be sent to me, but I can give them to you at the Kansas game if I receive them by then.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Duly noted.  I am working on the wife right now.  She needs convincing as to why we need to go to the FIU game...

• 2 weeks later...

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

If a Bulls fan doesn't want them by the time I get the tickets (presumable a week or so before the game), I'll hawk them on stub-hub

Archived