• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Is there a reminder or something for Bulls Club Donations?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

Anybody in this situation please call me at (813) 974-3481 and we will look up your account and see.  Renewals were sent back in April and were due May 15th.  We are still doing some follow up on people.  This could impact your priority points thus your ability to get parking, away game tickets, bowl game tickets, etc.

Eric

i think there is a lot of confusion as to if it was paid when the season tickets were renewed.  i know a few people that i talked with about it have the same question.

aside from calling is there another way to check?  email?  website?  it should probably be something that can be seen online at www.gousfbulls.com  ?no?

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

The people who have paid it this year, did you receive something in the mail, or an email or something with your tickets?  I can go on the website and make my donation, I just thought it was weird that I had not heard anything.

Yes, i received a letter in the mail back in April like Eric stated.  So did my buddy who I have seats next to.  It was my understanding that if i didn't pay by May 15th then i could lose my seat location.

Maybe some people slipped through the cracks.  I hope you didn't lose your seat location.

Call Eric. 

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815
  • Days Won:  0

yeah, them being due early in the year occurred to me but it's my first year for renewal and my seat location doesn't require me to donate so I wasn't sure.

Think this may be part of the reason my Priority points don't seem to be correct online.

In fact....they're on GoUSFBulls but I have yet to get an email with the breakdown. Not sure if anyone else is in a similar situation.

Eric,

would it be possible for you to let us know on here when you guys have sent out all of the emails. I know you said it would take several weeks, so hopefully this way we don't bother you guys during this busy time before you get to us, but also don't risk somehow falling through the cracks.

Thanks for all of the hard work you and the rest of the people at Athletics do!

Archived