• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Favre Rumors

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17,492
  • Days Won:  13

they will fall apart

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  873
  • Days Won:  0

The funny thing is, 4 out of the 5 bucs QBs are better than the dolphin's STARTING QB already.

• Content Count:  873

Looks like it's gonna happen.  The Trib is reporting that a deal will be done in the next 24 hrs.

http://www.tboblogs.com/index.php/sports/related/C546/

I'll believe it if or when it gets officially done.  It was also "reported" that the Rays got Jason Bay too.

The funny thing is, 4 out of the 5 bucs QBs are better than the dolphin's STARTING QB already.

Farve deal is going to happen. The Bucs deserve him.

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I have never seen anybody worry about teams other than, "their" team as much as you do.  I'm impressed.  That takes a lot of work.

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

not sure they will fall apart... it will be a circus... but i mean, he is better than Garcia, and they are both old.    Bucs are probably one team that it won't hurt.  And Garcia isn't a long term option, so really they aren't impeding any young blood.

Looks like it's gonna happen.  The Trib is reporting that a deal will be done in the next 24 hrs.

http://www.tboblogs.com/index.php/sports/related/C546/

I'll believe it if or when it gets officially done.  It was also "reported" that the Rays got Jason Bay too.

I hope it gets done.

• Content Count:  12,293

did this really need its own thread?  we need to get Jim over here moderating so we can consolidate this stuff into one thread.  apparently 83's online ego is so big that he thinks his opinion deserves it own thread when there is already a thread about Farve and possibly coming to Tampa

did this really need its own thread?  we need to get Jim over here moderating so we can consolidate this stuff into one thread.  apparently 83's online ego is so big that he thinks his opinion deserves it own thread when there is already a thread about Farve and possibly coming to Tampa

actually the other thread is titled if the packers keep Farve. Thus there should be a thread on the Bucs brining in the biggest crybaby in Sports.

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

actually the other thread is titled if the packers keep Farve. Thus there should be a thread on the Bucs brining in the biggest crybaby in Sports.

Thread was appropriate.

Good luck Tampa...another wasted year.  who is favre going to throw to?  Joey galloway annnnnddd........????  this is going to be a disaster.

I can root for the rays but the bucs are the most sorry franchise and fans i ever seen.  Whatever happened to those COOL car magnets everyone was rocking a few years ago?? i guess their not fans anymore .

Archived