• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Did anyone hear how single game ticket sales went today?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,479
  • Days Won:  0

One of my friends called me this morning and told me there was a huge line at the FYE Ticketmaster at one of the malls of people buying USF tix. I hope we can sell out the Kansas game before the season starts.

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

One of my friends called me this morning and told me there was a huge line at the FYE Ticketmaster at one of the malls of people buying USF tix. I hope we can sell out the Kansas game before the season starts.

i hope that is the case...but i dont know if there would be a "huge" line for USF tickets at an FYE.  for one, there was limited promotion about the single season tickets (other than the newspaper wrap)  i know that the Kansas game will be a sellout (and before the day of the game)  but i dont think the general public was aware of the fact that single season tickets went on sale.  most people who would follow USF football to the point that they researched the single season on sale....would just buy season tickets. 

• Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

Kansas is an automatic sellout.... if we're still ranked going into the Pitt game, and maybe Pitt ranked, a definite sellout as well.  Believe it or not, I think the Syracuse game will push 60,000+.  And if we're undefeated going into the Rutgers and UCONN games, definite sellouts as well.

I'm really hoping that people just go ahead and go to the TN-Martin game just to see their Bulls play.

Archived