• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Rays will beat the Tigers tonight.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,710
  • Days Won:  424

i guess this is what i would look like if i went onto a tampa bay lightning message board during the stanley cup run and starting posting....since i know NOTHING about hockey.

but dwop, singabull, 83....

do you just make those comments because you want a reaction or do you really believe the things you type?

You need to remove 83 from that .... He's definitely just looking for a reaction.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  873
  • Days Won:  0

For a team that can't put runs across the plate and failed miserably at the trading deadline, they're doing a hell of a job opening up their FIRST PLACE lead in the toughest division in baseball.

Currently, they are.  And it is great to be in 1st.  But I am looking later in the season when we have september mostly on the road.  We'd be fine if we had a little more offense.  The pitching staff is great but you can't expect them to shut teams down all the time.  Scoring a few more runs a game would put them in the playoffs.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,710
  • Days Won:  424

Slightly OT but I had no idea that Bobby Seay was still in baseball ....... now that's a blast from the past.

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

red sox got another cheap win in that tin can of stadium that they have.  Jason bay's triple would of been a pop out in the other 31 stadiums

they get just as many cheap losses in that stadium... that is one of the best parts of baseball... all the stadiums play differently and everyone needs to adjust to every stadium they play.  for every hit like Bay had, there is a hit that goes 440 into the center field triangle and is caught, that would have been a homer in any other park.

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

red sox got another cheap win in that tin can of stadium that they have.  Jason bay's triple would of been a pop out in the other 31 stadiums

they get just as many cheap losses in that stadium... that is one of the best parts of baseball... all the stadiums play differently and everyone needs to adjust to every stadium they play.  for every hit like Bay had, there is a hit that goes 440 into the center field triangle and is caught, that would have been a homer in any other park.

yea but the red sox hitters have the advantage over the visitor cause they play there all the time.  they know to take a different swing on the ball because of the short porch in left.  look at mike lowell...a completely different hitter at fenway vs the road.

so yea the visitors hit in the same park too but they arent taking full advantage of it like the sox do.

Archived