• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Season Tickets Coming Soon!!!

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  894
  • Days Won:  0

Just added 3 more season tix to my account (Priority Points!!!) and John said that tickets should start arriving in mailboxes next week. Just another one of the little things that says its almost time for kickoff!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  12,293

good to hear...athlough that will make the countdown to kickoff that much slower.

just curious...what section were you able to buy them in?  did John give you any idea as to how many were left in the lower bowl?

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

yay!!!!

• Content Count:  815

Just added 3 more season tix to my account (Priority Points!!!) and John said that tickets should start arriving in mailboxes next week. Just another one of the little things that says its almost time for kickoff!!!

yeah, where are they??? are there any available near them?

ugh getting more priority points than me! I seriously need to get 2 more season tickets

• Content Count:  894

I got them in 126, row D. I told him I was looking for 2-4 closest to the field and he told me that rows D and E had 3 together, but anything with 2 or 4 would be row G or higher. Didn't give an indication on whats left in the lower bowl but thats already wrapping around into the old visitor section, so we must be getting close to selling out.

Archived