• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

" A Monster Team on the Verge of an Explosion"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

I live here in Orlando. Home of the Gaytors and Disney U. And I was listening to the local sports radio and heard something that had me scream like a school girl. A guy from Rival.com was on. And a guy who's a ucf fan asked about the Big East. The ucf guy said, "Not to ask about one specific team, but don't the Big East need MORE to build the Big East." Meaning, The BE need to add more teams (Disney U.). And the guest from Rival spake on West Virginia and the league. Then he talked about USF, saying" USF is a monster team that's on the verge of an explosion." I'm like, Yes in your face. GO BULLS

• Content Count:  849
  • Days Won:  0

That's a far cry from last year when one of the Rivals writers on ESPN radio said "that UCF has been recruiting better than us believe it or not and will surpass us in a few years...."

:ROFLMAO

• Content Count:  1,304
  • Days Won:  2

Yeah O'Liar is really going to recruit well after the...

well incident this past offseason. Out of respect for our own players, thats all i'm gonna say.

Archived