• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Rays USF night hat (image inside)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,297
  • Days Won:  0

I was a little disappointed with the quality of the hat, but I guess for $25 for a ticket, hat and a LL Cool J (did anyone catch MC Hammer on Saturday) concert I shouldnt complain.

Hammer sucked - so hard - made me say - oh my lord -  thank you for blessing me with a car to leave and a set of keys.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  486

is this deal still avalible?

• Content Count:  2,363

I was a little disappointed with the quality of the hat, but I guess for $25 for a ticket, hat and a LL Cool J (did anyone catch MC Hammer on Saturday) concert I shouldnt complain.

Hammer sucked - so hard - made me say - oh my lord -  thank you for blessing me with a car to leave and a set of keys.

Well done.  :thumbsup

• Content Count:  4,738

:clap

• Content Count:  119

Don't know where my seats are yet...but I will see everyone there!

• Content Count:  108

Also, the Rays are giving away a B.J. Upton figurine to the first 10,000 fans.  So you are getting all kinds of stuff for your $25.

• Content Count:  1,985

I was at the game last night and saw one of the hats.  I want one. can you still buy them?

• Content Count:  883

I like the hat.  I hope I get there early enough to get one.

• Content Count:  552

Via Rays website:

TICKET UPDATE: BASELINE BOX HAT SECTION SEATS ARE SOLD OUT! A LIMITED AMOUNT OF TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE IN THE OUTFIELD: RIGHT FIELD. RAYS/USF hats are no longer available.

ORDER AS A GROUP OF 20 or more and receive ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS. While supplies last. Call 727-825-3391 for group orders.

http://tampabay.rays.mlb.com/tb/ticketing/usf_night.jsp

PS if anyone wants to donate ANY giveaways items (Rays mousepads, cups, bobble heads) I need them for a children's cancer event in September- you can receive a receipt for tax write off as it is non profit.

• Content Count:  883

Via Rays website:

TICKET UPDATE: BASELINE BOX HAT SECTION SEATS ARE SOLD OUT! A LIMITED AMOUNT OF TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE IN THE OUTFIELD: RIGHT FIELD. RAYS/USF hats are no longer available.

ORDER AS A GROUP OF 20 or more and receive ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS. While supplies last. Call 727-825-3391 for group orders.

http://tampabay.rays.mlb.com/tb/ticketing/usf_night.jsp

PS if anyone wants to donate ANY giveaways items (Rays mousepads, cups, bobble heads) I need them for a children's cancer event in September- you can receive a receipt for tax write off as it is non profit.

Well that sucks about the hats.  That's why I bought tix for this game months ago.

Archived