• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Cardinal Logo on Drawball.com - come help destroy it.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  260
  • Days Won:  0

Don't know how many of you are familiar with drawball.com - i had never heard of it until recently when a bunch of U of L people saw that someone from WVU had put a large flying WV logo in the drawball.  they started a campaign on their board to get people to go destroy it and scribble over it, went to Pitt's board and rallied some to help.  then some people on the wvu board posted about it asking for help to fix it.

But the tardinals also stupidly put the cardinal logo right next to the flying WV.  Now it is a scramble back and forth all day to try and cover it over versus the Tardinal fans trying to fix it.

Very immature and juvenile fun if you want to join in - (and if you choose to deface the WV logo, i sure dont care -i'm only there to annoy louisville fans), i just think it is funny how militant and angry the tardinals are getting about it and how much energy they expend every day trying to correct all of the defacements to the logo, only to see it destroyed again. 

someone had just finished redoing the beak area this morning and i went in and started going over it in green, and the person was still there and wrote "f*ck off" to me on the beak as i was defacing it - it was hilarious..

http://www.drawball.com/

• Content Count:  21,306
  • Days Won:  10

Ran out of ink.  WVA and Cardinals are pretty prominent display now.  That sucks.

• Content Count:  2,118

how in the hell do you draw on it, lol i cant figure it out.

• Content Count:  260

how in the hell do you draw on it, lol i cant figure it out.

You have to zoom in as far as possiblein the drawball by clicking on it in the area you want it to zoom in to.  when you can zoom in no further, an ink color pallet icon and brush tip sizes icons will appear in the lower right corner.  Click anywhere on the picture where you zoomed in, and a puzzle will pop up - you have to connect all the dots by tracing over each connecting line only once.  Once you solve the puzzle, it will allow you to draw on the picture.

As a newbie, you will only get 5% ink, which is not much but is a start.  Your ink supply will regenerate over time, it takes about 2 days (with no use) for it to reach 100% - I have found you'll usually get back up to around 40-45% in 24 hour period of non use.

Just beware that if you dont use it you lose it - they monitor your activity, and if you are inactive for like 5 days or more, it will drop you back to zero %.

the cardinal icon is kinda funny but a little creepy too - there are card fans (prolly kids on summer break) that lurk there, and will start correcting your graffitti almost as quickly as you draw it - this is especially true in the area of the cardinals beak, eyeball, and neck feather.  - it's like drones just waiting to rebuild the ant hill as soon as it gets kicked over.

again - i could not care less if the wv logo stays or not - quite frankly i think it is a lost cause trying to maintain it, but it is really fun and funny to mess with the card fans there trying to guard their precious stupid logo.  it is more fun to destroy the cardinal logo because they are so deathly serious about defending it- you will know my mark if you see it, i usually draw large triangular patterns.

another thing - if you graffitti them , be sure to use colors other their school colors - it makes it more difficult to correct.  - i.e., if you destroy the eyeball, dont color over it in white, as all they need to do is black out the surrounding area and the eyeball is already white again.  color it red or blue so that they have to fixe both the black and white areas, etc. and use up their ink more quickly.

• 4 weeks later...

• Content Count:  1

Doing massive assault on WV logo right now - painting it all black. Any help would be appreciated!

Here's the link to that place on drawball: http://www.drawball.com/f2gbhL

Archived