• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hey 83.... ;-)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  883
  • Days Won:  0

SWEEEEEEEEEP!  Marlins are ok, but the Rays are much, much better.

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

Nice little one-hitter today by Garza as the final humiliation. Five wins out of six, and Kazmir didn't even get a crack at them. What an ass-whipping.  ;D

And Zobrist hit ANOTHER home run, LOL!

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Nice little one-hitter today by Garza as the final humiliation. Five wins out of six, and Kazmir didn't even get a crack at them. What an ass-whipping.  ;D

And Zobrist hit ANOTHER home run, LOL!

Zobrist's home run still hasn't landed yet.  He positively crushed that ball.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,453
  • Days Won:  13

Ive resorted to drinking.

Honestly at the start of the 6 games I thought we would go 3-3. This was a disaster. Hopefully they rebound, this may be the start of the end to the Marlins hopes.

Honestly at the start of the 6 games I thought we would go 3-3. This was a disaster. Hopefully they rebound, this may be the start of the end to the Marlins hopes.

Man, I hate to be the one to give you words of encouragement, but screw it.  The Marlins are a good team and I'm sure they'll be fine.  The Rays are just a better team this year.  Once you start playing NL teams again you'll start winning games.

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Man, I hate to be the one to give you words of encouragement, but screw it.  The Marlins are a good team and I'm sure they'll be fine.  The Rays are just a better team this year.  Once you start playing NL teams again you'll start winning games.

Exactly.  Once you go back to playing teams that are the baseball equivalent of C-USA teams, you'll be just fine.  ;)

Exactly.  Once you go back to playing teams that are the baseball equivalent of C-USA teams, you'll be just fine.  ;)

Hahaha ;D

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,453
  • Days Won:  13

Exactly.  Once you go back to playing teams that are the baseball equivalent of C-USA teams, you'll be just fine.   ;)

I'll be fine, Ill just watch my DVD's from the 1997 World Series and 03 Series.

• Content Count:  873

Exactly.  Once you go back to playing teams that are the baseball equivalent of C-USA teams, you'll be just fine.   ;)

I'll be fine, Ill just watch my DVD's from the 1997 World Series and 03 Series.

Yeah, too bad teams of the past mean nothing for this year's team.

It's like the equivalent of Auburn thinking they'd beat us because of their tradition.

Archived