• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Just got back from the Game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

First off Banks is not the answer at QB.  He stairs his primary reciever down from the moment he snaps the ball and he is incapable of throwing the deep ball. When the crowd noise would increase Banks looked very rattled and several times it looked like Andre Hall actually pushed him up under Center.  Bank just isn't a I-A QB We will never be able to win the tougher games on our schedule with him at quarterback, he can't seem to complete a pass over 10 yards.  Our defensive secondary needs alot of work.  USC's back up QB made them look silly,  The Cocks had guys open deep all night long  Also once again to many stupid penalties, we are not like the Big Three, we can't commit 100 yards worth of penalties and hope to win against the better teams on our schedule.  One positive, Andre Hall is the ****, he seems really fast.  We got good players on offense we just can't seem to execute, perhaps with a better general on the field we could put some points on the board

ARe the penalities more defense or offense?

Stupid stuff like holding and blocks in the back on special teams and personal fouls for fooling around after the play.

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  365
  • Days Won:  0

A penalty led to their 1st TD, we had them stopped and then we hit their punter.  How stupid.  Next play we are down 7-0.  This type of junk happened last year and the coaches haven't changed the pattern this year.

• Topic Count:  693
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  1

Stupid stuff like holding and blocks in the back on special teams and personal fouls for fooling around after the play.

Some things never change, the Bulls have been doing this kind of thing since the I-AA days.

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

what happened? were we overmatched? were we unprepared? did we not execute? was it a poor gameplan?

breaks my heart. i bleed green and gold

• Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  2,719

bulls 96, we executed the plays. Expect for the bombs because we can't throw long with any acuracy.  Problem was, the plays sucked.  It was almost like a west coast offense where they thought they could throw a pass to the flats or under the linebackers and get another 7 yards after the catch.  SC was too fast for that.  

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

we need to get the ball to hall more

he should touch ball20-25 times

we need to get the ball to hall more

he should touch ball20-25 times

Agreed, he looks like a cannon ball when he runs with the ball, we need to run the ball more.  It's the only thing we seem to do well.

Also, this is my 900th post, I am now one step closer in my never ending quest to have more posts then Smazza

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  198

We couldn't tackle Either. To me it seemed like we  always had a guy in the right place at the right time on defense, but we couln't make the tackle. Missed the tackle and boom five to ten yard gain. The young inexperienced secondary was picked apart. This USF defense was the worst I've seen.  The offense actually moved the ball some - then there was that stupid long pass into coverage almost every drive.  Three penalties and a fumble on the same play!!! Is that a record? We will get better - we can't get any worse.