• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Home Flag

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,363
  • Days Won:  0

I know we do this dance every other month or so...

I'm a fairly new homeowner. One of my current priorities is a USF house flag. My preferred style would be a horizontally-oriented, primarily green flag utilizing either the iconic U or the iconic USF (no shield!) Ideally it would be flagpole sleeve isntead of gromits, but I don't own the flag pole yet so that won't be a problem. I looked through each of the sponsors listed above and didn't find one quite like that. Anyone got one they're in love with?

• Content Count:  2,478

If I remember correctly the School bookstore has a decent selection. But if you wait till we win a football homegame, however many points we win by is the % discount you receive the following monday. (Up to 25%)

• Content Count:  2,363

Thanks for the heads up--forgot to check the bookstore! Do you know if they do the post-game discounts online as well? I live in NC, so that's the only way I'd get it. It's probably a moot point anyway, I expect to get one before the steason starts.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

I know we do this dance every other month or so...

I'm a fairly new homeowner. One of my current priorities is a USF house flag. My preferred style would be a horizontally-oriented, primarily green flag utilizing either the iconic U or the iconic USF (no shield!) Ideally it would be flagpole sleeve isntead of gromits, but I don't own the flag pole yet so that won't be a problem. I looked through each of the sponsors listed above and didn't find one quite like that. Anyone got one they're in love with?

there goes the neighborhood

• Content Count:  2,277

Actually the one that's hanging at my house is needing to be replaced.  2 years of sun have torn it up.  I think when I get my new one I am going to spray it with UV protectant spray.

• Content Count:  3,097
  • Days Won:  1

I'd give anything to see a Bulls flag like the one below:

17037_big.jpg

Man, this is really funny... Guess what was in the mailbox when I got home today?  It was supposed to be a father's day present for me from the dogs but I opened it before my wife got home.  She wasn't too happy.  ;D  It's hanging up outside now though.  Here's the one she got: click here

It seems a little thinner than the one I took down but it's only $20 (10% off code, and free shipping for father's day).  I am gonna get some fabric protectant to spray on it.

• Content Count:  7,523
  • Days Won:  10

One thing people forget to consider is whether the flag is printed on both sides.  Does the one you link have the printing on both sides?

It does have a logo on each side, I can't remember if the logo on one side is backwards or not.  I'll have to check when I get home.

• Content Count:  1,457

A green and gold "bull skull" would be nice.

Archived