• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Why the Bulls will win

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3
  • Days Won:  0

you bulls fans are in fantasy land.  you haven't seen a defense like this one.  by the way did you happen to watch espn last saturday..right, we about beat the #3 team in the country.  and now you guys are calling upset, you pulled one off against tennessee tech community college, so bring it on.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

Yo Yo Yo cocknballs, I know most people get confused about the location of South Florida but we are in Tampa and yes our fans(most)believe in the Bulls each and every game they step on the field.  Your defense may be good but we see good Ds all the time.  Oklahoma comes to mind and Alabama.  Ask Nebraska about Southern Miss D and we face them on a regular basis.  I seem to remember TCU having a pretty good D last year.  If you really believe that USC offense is that good take USC and give the points but be ready to pay the piper.  This will be a game of who makes the least mistakes -Turnovers,ill-timed penalties and bad kicks.  Low scoring aneimic offenses with two very good defenses.

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,212

Apparently the Gamecock Sportscenter newsroom doesn't give us a chance:

Final Prediction:  The Gamecocks should dominate the trenches on both sides of the ball, thus imposing their will on the game.  I expect a physical contest, with the Gamecocks blowing it open in the second half.  The Carolina defense is physically superior to anything that the Bulls can offer on offense, but their success will depend upon how much pressure is applied on Ronnie Banks.  The Gamecocks should be in control of this game from the opening minutes, and they will own the time of possession battle.  I predict that South Carolina will win 35-10 over South Florida, but the score will not reflect the dominance that the Gamecocks will show in this game.

http://gamecocksportscenter.com/gscnews129.htm

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3

dude sorry, southern miss doesn't have a good D, nebraska just sucks.  4 turnovers by their qb and anyone can win.  southern miss still had to squeak it out.  i'll give you oklahoma and alabama but i doubt you face them on a regular basis.  but you will feel the rath my friend.

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

dude sorry, southern miss doesn't have a good D, nebraska just sucks.  4 turnovers by their qb and anyone can win.  southern miss still had to squeak it out.  i'll give you oklahoma and alabama but i doubt you face them on a regular basis.  but you will feel the rath my friend.

Hope the **** players are thinking the same.  It will be a rude awakening.  I believe the Cocks had a tad more incentive vs UGA than vs. the Bulls.  20 unanswered points when yrs biggest game is on the line doesn't smell of a gaint killer defense but I didn't watch the game either.  Tuff loss for SC.  I will be shocked if the SC O scores 4 TDs unless they all come on short field drives from TOs or kick returns.  Bulls will be our own worst enemies.

Go Bulls!  Kick the Cocks!

you guys do not have a chance! your offense only scored 1 touchdown against a small college! your defense is not proven anything yet and im willing to say they will be alot of doubt in the bulls on midnight saturday!!your defense will be taking notes when they see the men in black! and they will get a heavy dose of option and play action! hell fellas you even got one of our rejects! wally :D :D :D burnham! thats not nuthin to beat your chest about! usc38 usf 6          bull fans will know their place in columbia sc! >:(

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

Know my place ??? Hey USCken last time I went to Columbia to visit my cousin I know my place was not the State Capital building.  My wife and kids decided to visit the capital building and got stuck in the middle of a gay pride parade.  Damed if that didn't open the eyes of an 8 and 10 year old.  Sorry I'm wondering,  Cocknballs USM for years has had a good D and they too were two touchdown underdogs going into Nebraska.  Its a betting line - Gambler says ya Nebraska-former National Champ must be good and USM - Who ?  Reputation has alot to do with favorites.  Asumming Pinkins is out not only do you lose your starting QB but you lose your leading rusher-ouch.  Add that to your top running back may be out I just don't understand how you think you are going to be such an offensive jurganant.

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

you bulls fans are in fantasy land.  you haven't seen a defense like this one.  by the way did you happen to watch espn last saturday..right, we about beat the #3 team in the country.  and now you guys are calling upset, you pulled one off against tennessee tech community college, so bring it on.

is your D  better than OU or ARK?

dude what are you smoking to make a blanket comment like that?