• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Why the Bulls will win

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

This should be a very low scoring game.  South Florida has little to be positive about on offense dating all the way back through last year.  They can not sustain a drive and Tenn Tech game showed little improvement so far this year.  South Carolina has lost their starting QB, one of their starting WRs and possibly their starting RB.  How good is USCs kicker ?  USC will move the ball but have a hard time getting into the end zone.  The field will be wet and who has the best mudder ?  This game will come to a field goal-two at the most so if you are a gambler go to vegas and take South Florida and the points.

Now - Why South Florida will win - Andre Hall,Andre Hall and Andre Hall.  The Bulls defense will be tough as always and will be hard to score on but can the Bulls score any points ? This should be the coming out party for Andre Hall and he will be the reason USF can move the ball and score.  This game will also tell us about our offensive line- Can they run block ?  If not, it is going to be a long year for the Bulls.

Why USC will win:  They win the turnover battle.

Did I mention that SEC refs suck ?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

Did I mention that SEC refs suck ?

Ah...the intangible.  >:(  This will probably be the difference.  Defensive or offensive holding on a fourth quarter drive.  It can pretty much be called on all plays.  :(

• Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,501

I thought the visiting teams brought the refs?  Didn't S. Miss take C-USA refs to the Neb game?  

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3

I hope you guys bring the C-USA refs, got to be better than ours.  As far as the game, I think we will play very  p'd off.   The game last week really hurt for the players and from all the articles I've read, they have something to prove on Saturday.  I think our Defense will score once maybe twice.  This is the most physical I've seen the D in years, we have tons of hard hitters.  Remember #42 Ricardo Hurley, he is a beast at LB.  I still think we have Questions on Offense, but our other backs are just as good as Summers.  I think Syvelle is going to show out Saturday and make life miserable on the SFU defense.  I think we win this one at least by 3 td's.  Nothing against you guys.  I could be totally wrong .  I watched you guys a couple of times last year on tv, and the defense was impressive.  Good luck Saturday and if you guys come to the game have a safe trip up and have a great time.  Look me up at tailgaiting and we can drink a few brews.   ;)

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

because we are better than we were last year.

RB is better

Oline is better

defense is better (replacing some good guys)

QB is better (if nothing else but more experience)

did we have better RB play? YES

did the oline have negative running yds or give up sacks? NO

Is our defense for the moment ranked #1 in the country? YES

did PJ make the "stupid" put your defense in a hole mistakes? NO

RB did so i will not be happy if he starts.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

SCcock4life,  Win by three touchdowns ? You will be lucky to see 3 touchdowns scored in this game unless the Defenses socre them.  By the way, do the SEC refs hate that Lou "northern boy" Holtz ?  USC seems like the red headed step child of the SEC since he came down. Great coach but tough to overcome SEC ref bias.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

The fact that we played so poorly on offense against TTech might actually get our offense more fired up and motivated for SC...

if we dropped 55 pts on TTech... we might be overconfident about our ability and brought back to reality by a strong SC defense... but i doubt we are "over" confident now.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3

We've never got the calls even before Lou.  Anytime we play the Floridas, Georgias, Tennesses, etc. we can forget the calls going our way.  I think our team will show up to play Saturday.  I just don't want to see the conservative play calling.  We can put the points on the board if they let the qb's play loose .  I think Syvelle Newton will have alot to prove also.  We have some guns at reciever, so it should be interesting.  I think we have a good team this year.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

not even  a chance

it is obvious banks' doesn't have it

just as it was obvious MB had it