• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tell the Truth.....

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

what kind or results are you expecting.

i honestly think we can win

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  45

Just checking the Teams fans.......I mean if someone ask me if we could beat UGA before the game I would give it a 45% chance and say no, but we played good......If we had a feild goal kicker we would have Won for sure......so I think play them agian I'll say our chances are 55%.......Thats the thing about College Football, any thing can happen.....I love this game......, Hey ? I know you have a booster club, what is the lowest level to join and get tickets? whats the avg. and whats the Highest... I'm just above avg. A half Scho...650$ a year tickets not included.....

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  553

I believe there are numerous tiers of donations to the Athletic Association.

$5000 per year gets you up to four prime tickets on the 50

There are sub-donation levels of $1000, $500, and $250 I believe.

End zones require no donations.

Someone please correct me if I'm mistaken

I just joined the Gamecock club, it starts at the 150 level....but you have to be a club member to even order season ticks. But even so I pay 650$ and didnt get UGA or TENN. because we have such a sell out that there just ant enough seats.....I takes a few years to build up Points, thats why I joined a little higher , to out run the lower levels. and get all my tickets and better seats.....Sucks....thanks for the info...

Guest S.  Bien

I admire **** fans.  Even when that team was losing they sold out Brice Stadium.  I use to say that you could have 0-10 USC, versus 3-8 Clemson at the end of the year, and its only game of its kind that would be a sellout- I believe that it actually happened like that back in the day.

You've got great fans, that love your Cocks.  Plus what a great University when you can declare to the world "You can't lick our Cocks" and it not be deemed offensive.

By the way, my wife spent two years at USC in the very early 90's.  Transfered to USF, but still enjoyed her time in Columbia.

Good luck, but I have this feeling our defense is coming to prove a point.  I just hope our offense proves something as well- like they can move the football!

Well ask UGA about our De...Im sure it will be a good game....And as for the games selling out....Last week I got tickets from a friend and seen tickets at the game for sale for 250 each......and even more at the Clemson game last year........I promise there were 84,000 fan inside and 200,000 out side just to tailgate......It took hours to get home......

Thanks for the respect....