• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Pitt article by a total suck up

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  21,341
  • Days Won:  10

Here is the link, don't puke on yourself as you read it.  Lets see how good Wanny is at coaching a game as opposed to his recruiting ability.

http://collegefootball.rivals.com/content.asp?SID=1144&CID=795746

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,661
  • Days Won:  0

I can overlook Pitt fans' misguided optimism after last year's inexplicable win over West Virginia.

I can overlook Pitt fans ignoring a decade of total incompetence in hopes that their coach will finally figure out basic game management.

But here's the part I can't overlook:

He's amiable. He's charming.

Amiable? Charming? Dave Wannstedt? On what freaking planet? Watch him in an interview. He stammers. He avoids eye contact. He has no clue how to speak to a videocamera -- he's always looking off in the wrong direction. He doesn't exude a shred of leadership, confidence, or even direction. And when he wins he doesn't seem to know why. Even incompetent leaders can at least act like they know what they're doing. (SEE: Bush, George W.)

Yes, I know I regularly abuse Dave Wannstedt on this forum. But this man's ability to acquire high-level employment in spite of his complete inadequacy as a man just baffles me.

Archived