• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

lotsofbull99

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  45
  • Days Won:  0

Hello, I got that one covered......Newton is fast, very fast......In practice he throws the ball like a pro but he has no throws in any game.....Last year he played WR because Pinkins our starter was well into the plays...Now were are looking to the future and Newton looks like anouther Woody Danzler from Clemson....Fast with a arm to hurt you deep,....but I worry if hes ready.....However Pinkins isnt hurt bad enough to miss the game if we get in trouble....We have some real fast backs and WR... and our D. nearly won the game aginst # 3 UGA  they scored 9 of our 16 points....and only let georgia score 20......neadless to say you wont score more than 14 if that so I hope your d is as good as you say.....

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

red- with our offense we just hope to get into field goal range and let the D have some rest.  We trust in our defense and hope they will keep us in the game and hopefully win on a late field goal.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  45

Well , Well.  Look who is stupid now........Lotsofbull99 gets lots of respect for keeping it real......not to be a bad sport,  YOu guys played well I think we could really use your fg kicker.....hes world class....I watched him close.......you the man lotsofbull99 keep it reall......

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

Well , Well.  Look who is stupid now........Lotsofbull99 gets lots of respect for keeping it real......not to be a bad sport,  YOu guys played well I think we could really use your fg kicker.....hes world class....I watched him close.......you the man lotsofbull99 keep it reall......

I always keep it real, you **** fans can kick it with me any day

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  553

Good point, VG.  Quentin Griffin of OU (the starting back for the Broncos now, I believe) couldn't get jack against us.

It's not the run game I worry about in this one.  It's whether or not they pick on Jenkins/Williams all day in the secondary.

Well, I was half right.

They picked on Jenkins/Williams all day in the secondary.  However, they ran it down our throats too.

• Topic Count:  693
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  1

I didn't read LOB99's comments on the other board, but from what I gather he was just stating his opinion and keeping it real - nothing wrong with that. I guess those people who disagreed with the assessment of our secondary are eating a little crow today.

LOB - Stay safe and out of the heat over there in BFE.