• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

New basketball facility

Oh, we may only have $3M, but to me the only thing left to do is secure naming rights to the SunDome...the additional $8-10M to build and furnish could be financed with a tax exempt bond offering which would create between $500- 650k in debt service, and if naming rights was able to secure the similar deal that would net the Athletic Department approximately $1.5M a year for 10 years....more than enough cash flow to get this thing jump started now.

Now the only thing left to do is find a company willing to shell out $2M to start, and $2M/year for 10 years in a depressed economy heading toward a recession where many consumer goods companies look to be the biggest losers... :-\

They were talking $500K per year for naming rights when they were talking to the financial services company... so you may be a bit high in your estimation.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  243
  • Days Won:  0

i used to only daydream about girls

What did we always say ADIDAS stood for?

All Day I Dream About S.. oh yeah, Sports

Archived