• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Kawika signs with Buffalo

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

why couldnt he just stay with my giants  :(

no offense to u, sir, but the Giants gargle scrotum. 

:flush

at least they made New England garlge the stuff inside the scrotum....

Hopefuly he is a beast in Buffalo.  They been on the verge forever.  i guess it will take a Bull to break trough.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,118

I would of loved to see Mitchell put on a Niner uniform, but at least he is signed and playing.

• Content Count:  4,016

He got his ring getting paid well below what he's worth.  Now it's his time to get a real payday, and make his future worthwhile and one he doesn't have to worry about.  Good for him because this deal puts him among the elite, and with his abilities and skills he's undoubtedly got one more payday after this!  Don't expect him to donate to USF immediately, let him play another 7-9 years in the NFL, get more big paydays and then retire extremely wealthy and hopefully with sound business investments.  Then it will be time for him to remember the ole alma mater, after we hopefully retire his jersey, which should be a given at this point.  In the next 5 years after a few more big NFL picks the Bulls need to consider creating some type of "Ring of Honor" to insure guys see they are recognized by their alma mater.  Then that will entice them to give back.

• Content Count:  1,457

Polish the Ring - it will be worth another 100K in negotiations.  Kawika is deadly-he will be great addition to Buffalo should they take him.  He is no stranger to cold weather/play also.

KM is a killer

• Content Count:  622

Yeah man.. my g-men just screwed themself out of an amazing LB and we don't have much depth at all at that position. As much as I hate him going I am glad he is making the right kind of money. Good luck to him up there. Now he always gets to torture Tom Brady twice a year! The AFC East is much easier than the NFC East also. Jets/Dolphins twice each.. they can turn it around rather easy but NE will always be the front runner. It wont be long until KM is in the pro bowl.

• Content Count:  10,219

save your money and invest well, kawika.

hope he plays as long as Seau

• Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

I don't know if the Bills are the best choice for him, they haven't made the playoffs since the early 90s

This is not true. The Bills last made the playoffs in 2000. Remember the "Music City Miracle"?

• Content Count:  382

All northeast teams are. Philly, Boston, NY.  I hate all of them and their obnoxious fans.

You are the one that sounds obnoxious. 

Archived