• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Basketball

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

Yea, when I say I have sources, its just a few people close to the basketball program that have a hunch. With that said, anybody who thinks Aris is on his way back is crazy. The way Heath is recruiting, I really think a few people will be nudged toward transferring.

agreed

Yea, when I say I have sources, its just a few people close to the basketball program that have a hunch. With that said, anybody who thinks Aris is on his way back is crazy. The way Heath is recruiting, I really think a few people will be nudged toward transferring.

Bozeman out would be fine with me. He has done nothing to contribute to the progression of this program. Kid gets as many techs as Rasheed Wallace. Unfortunately he cant shoot the ball like Sheed. Erratic threes and poor ball handling. Id be sorry to see Saaka go, but he has not lived up to is expected of him. Good kid but time time we move on from him.

agreed x2

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived