• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

IF USF had an OCS.... (FUN)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,363
  • Days Won:  0

Busch Stadium...sounds good.  Thats what it should have been. 

GO BULLS!!!

Geesh, imagine that, a named stadium that wouldn't need a nickname.  And the jokes.  "And here come the Bulls charging into the Busch...."

One could say the same at Mons Venus Stadium.... ;-)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  809

Well I would highly doubt Outback would throw their name on it, cause of their bowl game. Definately wouldn't move the bowl game to the USF campus. Size, location, etc.

I think the best bets would be Tech Data, TECO, Jabil Circuit, or Danka. Mainly cause they're some of the biggest companies in the Tampa area.

Or maybe OSI (Outback) could use one of it's other names.....Carrabbas Stadium, Bonefish stadium :-P

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Content Count:  2,276

Well I would highly doubt Outback would throw their name on it, cause of their bowl game. Definately wouldn't move the bowl game to the USF campus. Size, location, etc.

I think the best bets would be Tech Data, TECO, Jabil Circuit, or Danka. Mainly cause they're some of the biggest companies in the Tampa area.

Or maybe OSI (Outback) could use one of it's other names.....Carrabbas Stadium, Bonefish stadium :-P

That would be smart.

Carrabba's Coliseum...make it look like an historic Italian Coliseum...help make the stadium totally stand out from the other 120 Div I Stadiums.

Another nickname could be the "Carrabba's Bull Ring"...where opponents DIE on the field at the end of each "performance".

Archived