• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Geo. Baker no longer an Auburn Commit

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,741
  • Days Won:  0

Hope this isn't OLD NEWS

Miami (Fla.) Archbishop Carroll DB George Baker has been on Auburn's commitment list since September.

With just five days left until Signing Day, the 5-foot-11, 170-pounder is taking his name off of it.

Baker will make a decision Wednesday.

Baker said he no longer considers himself committed to Auburn and will decide between four schools Wednesday. The Tigers are still in it.

Baker's final four includes Auburn, UCF, South Florida and Rutgers. He could have it narrowed down to a final two by Saturday.

"I'm not committed to Auburn because I'll make a final choice on Signing Day. Auburn will still be in the top group," said Baker. "They aren't going to get canceled out."

In addition to his Auburn visit in September, Baker has taken official visits to Rutgers (Dec. 14-16), UCF (Jan. 11-13) and South Florida (Jan. 25-27).

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,016
  • Days Won:  0

;D Come on down and play for South Florida Baker!

I am hoping the staff reminds him of Mike Jenkins who was deciding on signing day between USF, Auburn, Nebraska, and MSU but decided on USF the next day.  He's going to be a first round pick.  Baker has similar speed and is a very similiar style athlete to Mike Jenkins!

Archived