• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Offensive Line

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

Great list Howie.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Content Count:  3,144
  • Days Won:  0

Here are some of the guys on Garden City CC this year, since we have gotten recruits from them in the past [Andre Hall].

After being slightly undersized a year ago, the GCCC offensive line has plenty of bulk this season. Center Aaron Lockhart is the shrimp of the group at 6-1, 265 pounds. Guards Brian Bailey (6-2, 290) and Damian Tudor (6-1, 280) and tackles Alfonso Caballero (6-4, 335) and Anthony Kilby (6-4, 316) round out the offensive line.

They won yesterday.

http://reg.gctelegram.com/sports.taf

That newspaper will keep you up to date on them.

You might want to check out the Dodge City CC roster too, as we recruit from them as well [searcy].

Guest HowieP1

I don't know the names, just that our staff's been visiting the JUCO campuses, and are looking at some biggin's, like think OT- Marten Towew big.

If they take one it will probably be a physically imposing offensive tackle that can come in and compete in spring practice.  

You mean like this guy from Dodge City CC?  :o

boudreaux_anthony.jpg

73 Boudreaux, Anthony OL 6'8" 355 FR Chalmet, LA

http://www.dccc.cc.ks.us/football/

There are quite a few guys there who'll you'll recognize.

PS - I'm signing in as a guest for the time being until I can work out my computer problems.

Guest HowieP1

Anthony Boudreaux is still expected to go to LSU after he graduates from Dodge City CC:

Anthony Boudreaux (DL, 6'7", 330), Chalmette. Boudreaux will spend his first two years at Dodge City junior college before enrolling at LSU. Boudreaux chose LSU over Auburn.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

i would get a top juco ol to anchor line

From St Pete Times today:

The Bulls have offered a scholarship to Seabreeze center Richard Clark, a 6-foot-4, 298-pound senior who coach Marc Beach said is as strong in the classroom as he is on the field. Clark also is considering Wake Forest, Northwestern, Syracuse and Boston College.

http://scout.theinsiders.com/a.z?s=179&p=8&c=1&nid=1200041

E.T. Some other recruits mentioned as well who you might want to add, if they aren't already named.

http://www.sptimes.com/2004/09/15/Sports/Bulls_to_get_450_000_.shtml

• 4 weeks later...
Guest HowieP1
Eddie Haupt 6-4 290 lbs Merritt Island, FL

Gator Board fans say that Haupt will visit USF and then make a decision between the two of us. According to them, he supposedly wants to enroll in January. They believe UF has a big edge on landing him. It certainly would be a MAJOR coup if he decides on USF.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  687

Boy that would be a great snag for us.  Hopefully he is impressed when he visits us.  Any word of when this visit might be?

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,016

It's a secret but it's this weekend versus Army.  If you see coaches, or players walking around with a big dude, yell go BULLS!

He's from Merritt Island, and he's friends with Danny Verpaele so that might help us slightly.

Overall, in these circumstances UF usually wins these, but I'm hoping to change the record.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  687

Thanks for the info Bien and Ill be sure to holla at Eddie if I see the big fellow around campus.