• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Coach MAC and USF on ESPN

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

I remember when I was there (96-01), our fraternity would always be behind one of the hoops and bring in about 30 folks and were notorious for picking one player and ragging them to no end.  We had Fortson yelling at us from the bench once game and the Cincy coach after the game commented on how something needed to be done about the fans behind the basket!  lol 

That was a cool set up back then as they always were giving out free pizza and stuff before the games.  Do they do that stuff anymore?

they have started to.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  9,765
  • Days Won:  9

The Zags have a great student section.  I think they try to be the 'Duke' of the West.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

They used to have a free keg at the outside entrance of the student section in 1992, 1993!!  That was awesome.  Those were the days..  I've been to a couple of games after graduating and it just ain't the same anymore.  Students today don't seem to get it. 

As for some of the chants the students used during the Greenberg era,  Many were classless and embarrassing.  between the "Bull---- chant, or ragging on someone because they're fat or from another country?!  Is this second grade?  Where is the imagination in that?

It's no wonder our fanbase has such a bad rep. 

Archived