• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Two questions about USF merch...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  99
  • Days Won:  0

1)Is there any good merchandise with the OLD school (original) USF logo on it? Today I was killing some time in the athletic building and I saw it on some of the old stuff in the display cases. This logo is sweet and I would love to get some stuff with it!

2)Are the framed bowl game tickets for sale somewhere?

• Content Count:  2,726

1)Is there any good merchandise with the OLD school (original) USF logo on it? Today I was killing some time in the athletic building and I saw it on some of the old stuff in the display cases. This logo is sweet and I would love to get some stuff with it!

2)Are the framed bowl game tickets for sale somewhere?

Which logo???

The Robo-Bull logo from late 90's to early 00's or the Brahman Bull logo from early 90's???

Both are cool i though.  Books for less still has some retro hats for sale.  lol

I bought one with the Robo-Bull logo on it.  I still have some merch from my freshman year when the Robo-Bull logo was still in. lol

GO BULLS!!

• Content Count:  5,245
  • Days Won:  2

Robo-Bull is cool.  i dont mind that logo.

the early '90s one that looked like an angry billy goat is terrible.  followed up by that horrible shield logo with the green bull that we currently use.

• Content Count:  1,985

Robo-Bull is cool.  i dont mind that logo.

the early '90s one that looked like an angry billy goat is terrible.  followed up by that horrible shield logo with the green bull that we currently use.

I like the shield as a secondary logo.  Glad it is not on the helmets though.  I love the horny U.

Archived