• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Pitt game tv?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,569
  • Days Won:  1

They're not sold out... you can get them at the Sun Dome on game night.  Cheap seats are $10.

Haha, sorry Jim, that was a bit of a smartass remark trying to bait someone into yelling at me and posting a link.  Pretty lame, I know, but it's a slow day here. 

Thanks for the kind response though!  See class, that's a great example.

• Content Count:  500
  • Days Won:  0

Is Greg a little cranky at the response the fans have given him? Not usually the rude type...

• Content Count:  1,482
  • Days Won:  1

Is Greg a little cranky at the response the fans have given him? Not usually the rude type...

I didn't think it was rude. (Not sarcasm)

• Content Count:  154
  • Days Won:  0

Greg -- (Or Brett or anyone else)

Will the Pitt game be the first time USF has had back-to-back home games on national TV??

I can't remember it happening before; but then I haven't really followed the team since the early 1990s.

I'm pretty sure it is. I don't believe the Bulls have ever been on ESPN before, and only recently have they had a few games on ESPN2. It would be big for this program to get two wins on national TV within a week and would make a statement about USF's competitiveness in the Big East.

They've been on ESPN before... heck, I watched them before there was an ESPN2...

But I agree with you about the importance of the game, and what it could mean for the program.

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

They've been on ESPN before... heck, I watched them before there was an ESPN2...

But I agree with you about the importance of the game, and what it could mean for the program.

A win would put USF on the map huge!

I hate to go to this but playing very close and taking it into the last seconds or OT would be huge for USF.

• Content Count:  1,913
  • Days Won:  2

Didn't mean to sound cranky -- just impressed when the title of the thread asks a question, how many people can add to the thread without answering the question. By all means, tell the guy where he should be able to find it so he doesn't ask next time, but go ahead and answer the question. If one person didn't know, chances are others didn't either ...

Archived