• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The New Apparel Agreement

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I can't wait for my new USF jersey!

• Content Count:  100
  • Days Won:  0

WE MUST PROTECT THIS HOUSE!!

or wait.. I guess it's  "click - clack" now, isn't it?

"Click - Clack, Front and Back" was the slogan for a seatbelt safety campaign back home when I was a kid (still might be, come to think of it)....

I always chuckle when I see the Under Armor ads now.

I wanna see CJL in the ads instead of Spurrier. "Under Armor - Embrace It!" beats Click Clack, hands down.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

I sent an email to the under armour group at their website to ask when we could start buying bull gear on the website, like TTecha and Burn etc. and they and they answered my question..............sort of.  They said unfortunately your selection is not available at this time.

Sounds like I need some help starting an email STAMPEDE!!!!!!!

not GOOD  planning

wonder why they outbid nike or that nike didnt want to usf account

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I sent an email to the under armour group at their website to ask when we could start buying bull gear on the website, like TTecha and Burn etc. and they and they answered my question..............sort of.  They said unfortunately your selection is not available at this time.

I spoke with one of the main buyers in the USF bookstore today and the new under armour merchandise won't be shipped to USF until AUGUST. Right now, she didn't even have a clue what it will look like because UA only has some very rough sketches which they haven't even shown her. So, don't hold your breath. LOL

• Content Count:  2,523

not GOOD  planning

wonder why they outbid nike or that nike didnt want to usf account

Being in advertising, this is the start of a larger "turf war" that will reshape the apparel landscape for sports just as years ago, Russell/Champion used to make all of them and then Nike/Addidas/Reebok or whoever starting edging in.  This is no different except Under Armour is going to kick all their butts when you look at the landscape in 10 years.  Under Armour, the name alone sounds built more for football than any of them and their marketing is more free bc they are still building their brand.  This was a great thing for USF...

• Content Count:  4,879

Nice to have smart firms bidding against each other to outfit the Bulls!

• Content Count:  743

Yep, I held off on getting a jersey this year knowing I'm going to pick up an Under Armour one next year. I also picked up a UA sweatshirt instead of a champion one because fo the switch. Can't wait for all the new stuff to pop up in shelves. Nike just didn't give us the selection they gave other schools. Hopefully UA makes a pretty solid commitment to the Bulls.

• Content Count:  3,827

I think something similar to Maryland's uniforms would be fantastic, but that's just my own personal opinion.

What would be even MORE spectacular?.......fixing the g-**** helmets. ;)

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

USF SHOULD  have gone to a well known designer of clothes like versace  or tommy h

Archived