• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Fox is so much better than ESPN for Sports...

JrGMan2004

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  349
  • Days Won:  0

I don't know what exactly it is, but I've always been drawn more to Fox Sports broadcasts than I have ESPN or CBS or other networks. May be why it took me longer to transition to College Football, and was a fan more of NFL and NASCAR first. Now, seeing Fox cover the BCS Bowls, I have to say that I like their coverage so much more. The commentators may not be as good, but the general look of the graphics, their style of broadcasting... it feels better to me... plus, watching the pre-game for WVU/OU... when was the last time you actually saw a band on the field for more than 5 seconds on ESPN? They actually showed the WVU band for 2-3 minutes and they also seem to show more shots of the fans and band during the game... maybe they're doing it special for the BCS bowls in hopes of being able to draw more games to FOX? Personally, I would love to see FOX regularly have college broadcasts in the future...

• Content Count:  2,511

All eye candy.

Fox does not have football people who closely follow college football like CBS or ESPN/ABC.  The dig up their NFL clowns like Jimmy Johnson and Terry Bradshaw to discuss the college games, and those guys are clueless about the college game.  Fox does not give a rat's arse about the regular college season; they only jumped on the BCS games for the money.  They do not have the passion about the college game that one finds on CBS or ESPN/ABC.

Their sports coverage is just as hollow as their news channel - the one where all the female anchors wear short skirts, sit on a couch instead of behind a news desk, and the cameraman constantly hints at upskirt shots.  Some of the women anchors cross their legs so tight that they could compress coal into diamonds because they are afraid of a panty shot.  Yeah, watching their news might give you a *****, but did you really learn anything that was going on in the world?  Nope.

Personally I would like to see NBC do more college games beyond Notre Dame.  Their Sunday night NFL coverage has been 100% professional and entertaining this season.  They went a long period with no NFL coverage, and it looks like they planned out their NFL coverage so they would not screw up their second chance back at the NFL.

• Content Count:  3,078

the fox coverage has been terrible... no way they should be able to not show any college games all year and then cover the biggest games of the year.  it is painful to watch at times. 

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

At least with Fox, you don't have to put up with Erin Andrew's retarded in-game commentary.

YES, her ass is nice, but the rest of her looks like a horse...ugh!

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

All eye candy.

Fox does not have football people who closely follow college football like CBS or ESPN/ABC.  The dig up their NFL clowns like Jimmy Johnson and Terry Bradshaw to discuss the college games, and those guys are clueless about the college game.  Fox does not give a rat's arse about the regular college season; they only jumped on the BCS games for the money.  They do not have the passion about the college game that one finds on CBS or ESPN/ABC.

Their sports coverage is just as hollow as their news channel - the one where all the female anchors wear short skirts, sit on a couch instead of behind a news desk, and the cameraman constantly hints at upskirt shots.  Some of the women anchors cross their legs so tight that they could compress coal into diamonds because they are afraid of a panty shot.  Yeah, watching their news might give you a *****, but did you really learn anything that was going on in the world?  Nope.

Personally I would like to see NBC do more college games beyond Notre Dame.  Their Sunday night NFL coverage has been 100% professional and entertaining this season.  They went a long period with no NFL coverage, and it looks like they planned out their NFL coverage so they would not screw up their second chance back at the NFL.

NCAA SHOULDNT BE SUCH A SELL OUT 

they shouldnt allow fox to broadcast games

Archived