• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Sun Bowl USF Favored??

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  14
  • Days Won:  0

Ok, can someone explain how USF was favored to win?  I know USF has one more season game win, but the Sun Bowl playing

doesn't reflect it - I mean they still look like they are on vacation. 

Apparently, where the game really turned around was half time break.  Oregon really steped it up and hit hard and adjusted, but the Bulls look like

they are pretty much sleeping - no adjustment - no fire - NOTHING! 

It's unfortunate, but it is what it is.  The Bulls just were not hungery enough for the win and got SPANKED.

On the bright side, I guess it better to be dissapointed in the Sun Bowl as apposed to being dissapointed in the BCS Bowl, right?

• Content Count:  4,738

Ok, can someone explain how USF was favored to win?   I know USF has one more season game win, but the Sun Bowl playing

Apparently, where the game really turned around was half time break.  Oregon really steped it up and hit hard and adjusted, but the Bulls look like

It's unfortunate, but it is what it is.  The Bulls just were not hungery enough for the win and got SPANKED.

On the bright side, I guess it better to be dissapointed in the Sun Bowl as apposed to being dissapointed in the BCS Bowl, right?

**** off noob

• Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

All that was based on Dixon being out for this game. Oregon has great players other than Dixon, so I knew this game was going to be tough. Also, I am pretty sure that Oregon was mad about the experts picking against them.

Ok, can someone explain how USF was favored to win?   I know USF has one more season game win, but the Sun Bowl playing

**** off noob

Hahahaha.  I went to USF before there was even a football team.  

Hey, it is what is it dude.  

maybe next year.

Also, I am pretty sure that Oregon was mad about the experts picking against them.

I agree.  That is pretty evedent in the game today who wanted it more, unfortunatly.    Too bad it wasn't flipped flopped where USF was underdog.

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

my guess is this.  Dixon goes out and Oregon has no time to prepare and they throw in Brady Leaf running a Dennis Dixon offense, one that he can't do.  So with a break they bring in Roper running a Roper offense.

• Content Count:  4,738

**** off noob

Hahahaha.  I went to USF before there was even a football team.  

so what

• Content Count:  10,219

we looked SLOW!

every TD was wide open

QB pressure?

we were just happy to be there.

Oregon looked like a former #2 team.

see you at the spring game!

• Content Count:  385

We got outcoached...

I give props to the Oregon coaching staff. Their players also looked very inspired.

We also gave them 21 points off of turnovers and let things get out of hand in the 3rd.

We lost the Sun Bowl - Big deal. Just another meaningless game. And btw, who won the Sun Bowl 2 years ago? That's what I thought...MEANINGLESS

• Content Count:  98

I won't say it is unforgetable, but it is not te end of the program and we will be a very good team next year. I am still glad we got here because it was a step up in bowl game.

Archived