• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

pics from the Bullspen gathering

MikeG

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  169

We had a GREAT gathering of Bullspen posters and friends at Jaxon's

Feel free to identify yourself.....

img8845uz7.jpg

Heading in...

img8849ge7.jpg

img8851qp2.jpg

img8852bt1.jpg

img8854dz5.jpg

look who happened to be in the same restaurant as us---- what are the odds? And she gladly gave an impromptu speech and numerous picture requests--- Judy rocks!

img8860dk6.jpg

WoolyBully in da house!

img8864lq4.jpg

what the deuce? Even Woolard happened to be there and gave a very nice talk to our group of 100+

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

img8867as9.jpg

Big props to BullyPulpit (and beautiful, vivacious, excellent wife) for all his help with the event

Too much? sawwy-- I've had a drink or two.

but seriously-- both these guys did a great job setting this up and hosting....

img8869gl6.jpg

Big thanks go out to Bullypulpit and ___EatsIt! (currently OREGON EATS IT!--- eat it Oregon-- you know you like to eat it).

img8870tp8.jpg

you don't find high quality pleather like that just lying around anywhere.... that's the good stuff... we all had a lot of laughs tonight.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

LOL.....I can't get mad at you MikeG, all of those words describe my wife. Now go to bed with your foam finger!

img8874xr1.jpg

you know--- with all the freaking pinatas around this place-- it was nice to see one that we could actually hit..... to let that inner child out of ourselves.

but we're not animals--- so we let our outer children do the dirty work....

img8875bb6.jpg

img8878ei0.jpg

img8882ug2.jpg

img8885nl9.jpg

img8886tp2.jpg

img8887qf4.jpg

HUZZAH!

img8893py4.jpg

We honored Brad for getting all of us together one way or another and hosting what we feel is the best message board on the internet. The stoic Brad almost teared up but decided to kick Chuck Norris in the nuts instead and gave us all a hearty GO BULLS!

img8895bz7.jpg

Duck parts make fine headwear.

img8896rm8.jpg

img8898nf8.jpg

Jamie in da hizzay

img8899qz3.jpg

one of the newer posters-- but the screen name escapes my somewhat inebriated pea brain

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

Thanks go out from me to Matt for his help with the event. As most of you know, Matt took on the difficult task of organizing the Dreamland's gathering that will forever serve as the guide for all of these events in the future.

I also want to take a moment for thanking everyone for coming out. It was a pleasure meeting you all and getting to place a friendly face with a name. Without all of you, the event would not have been a success. To have over 100 Bulls fans in the restaurant that Doug Woolard and President Genshaft happened to take the Board of Trustees to is a strong statement. Both of them were extremely impressed by the showing of support and gracious and giving by coming in and sharing kind words with us. Both of them are assets to USF and are helping to take our great university to unprecedented heights.

It was also great to meet Brad (aka Bulliever). He has built us all an excellent place to get our Bulls fix and connect with one another. As the Bulls continue to grow, so to will thebullspen.com and these Bowl gatherings.

Thanks to Bob Fiallo, of Bulls Country, for donating numerous prizes, decorations, and allowing me to borrow signs that transformed the Starlight Room at Jaxon's into the Casa del Toro.

Thanks also to BigShoop for graciously donating an extra pair of tickets that he had to the manager/staff at Jaxon's. They assured me that they would be used and that they would be cheering for the Bulls. We are winning people over wherever we go with our class and respect. Together, we will transform everywhere we go into Bulls Country.

Finally, thanks to Jaxon's and its manager Steve, along with the exceptional wait staff. The went above and beyond to cater to our needs and wants and provided us with some exceptional service (at least from what I experienced).

Hope to see you all at the game tomorrow. Safe travels to all and, as always, GO BULLS!!!!!!!!!

img8900ll0.jpg

the usual suspects...

img8901db8.jpg

cousin ricky-- who I may have insulted at some point-- was a pretty cool dude.

img8903yx7.jpg

it was cool to hang out with hbryan as well

img8904hc4.jpg

img8905ka9.jpg

img8907uw1.jpg

img8908cb6.jpg

img8908cb6.eed2bf4935.jpg

cyberbull !

img8909wc8.jpg

img8909wc8.803e766027.jpg

img8910na3.jpg

lol-- while I was uploaded some pictures--- this little advertising gem popped up (slightly modified)

duckhuntpk5.jpg

duckhuntpk5.c6d47a9b38.jpg

Archived