• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tailgating plans?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  134
  • Days Won:  0

What are everyones tailgating plans?  I've read that parking is limited.  Any ideas?

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

I'm thinking a lot of us at the Camino Real will be taking the bus service to the stadium...from that point I would guess it's the USF Tailgate unless someone else is there with some sort of set-up to consider.

• Content Count:  7,890

Brad,

Do you know if they are selling tickets to the USF tailgate yet?

• Content Count:  645

USF did not have a "tailgate" per se... the last two bowl games they had something in the morning at the team hotel.

At the Pizza Bowl they did have a tailgate.  It was a big tent and they had hot chocolate, coffee, and chocolate chip cookies.  That was also where they were giving away the green towels with the "Mess with the Bulls" slogan on them.  It was right next to where the band played outside the stadium.

USF did not have a "tailgate" per se... the last two bowl games they had something in the morning at the team hotel.

At the Pizza Bowl they did have a tailgate.  It was a big tent and they had hot chocolate, coffee, and chocolate chip cookies.  That was also where they were giving away the green towels with the "Mess with the Bulls" slogan on them.  It was right next to where the band played outside the stadium.

Yeah, but it wasn't like the normal away game tailgates... as far as I know the Birmingham one was free... I got in there and didn't buy a ticket.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Brad,

Do you know if they are selling tickets to the USF tailgate yet?

Well, I guess it might not be a tailgate, but a brunch?

Additional options include the pre-game tailgate brunch which will be available for sale after December 4th

I don't know where it would be held.  I'm hoping to do something on stadium grounds myself...

• Content Count:  318

I got an e-mail from the alumni association talking about a pre-game tailgate.  No details yet, but it sounded like something at the stadium.

Anybody else feel like this bowl trip is being put together in pieces by TPTB?  I know a trip of 1800 (+/-) isn't done in 5 minutes, but it's taking a while.

• Content Count:  134

We did the brunch last year and lets just say this year I am not paying $50 per person for scrambled eggs. 

• Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

I've got a group that will do a standard tailgate (none of that high priced breakfast stuff for us).  I'm taking flags and magnets and will be showing Bull colors on the streets of El Paso.

Archived