• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

So everyone's ruled out driving?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  81
  • Days Won:  0

What is your time worth?  Put it on a credit card and spare yourself some pain.  Yikes  ::)  You could work temp jobs and it would pay off your plane fare. Way more fun then driving 24 hours.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  137

What is your time worth?  Put it on a credit card and spare yourself some pain.  Yikes  ::)  You could work temp jobs and it would pay off your plane fare. Way more fun then driving 24 hours.

I work full time and could afford it. but i'd rather SAVE it, but hey different strokes for different folks.

• Content Count:  996

The Bull Dozer is going....the 18 hour trip to Pittsburgh was AMAZING!!  Cost each person $60 add on 5 hours and I am guessing $15 more and you have El Paso...should be a blast....we did Pitt plus the game in 2 days...we will have a lot more time for EL Paso...plus we will have a vehicle there already..not to mention a BULL Car!!  :) 

• Content Count:  137

The Bull Dozer is going....the 18 hour trip to Pittsburgh was AMAZING!!  Cost each person $60 add on 5 hours and I am guessing $15 more and you have El Paso...should be a blast....we did Pitt plus the game in 2 days...we will have a lot more time for EL Paso...plus we will have a vehicle there already..not to mention a BULL Car!!  :) 

i'm jealous. wanna put me in the trunk?

• Content Count:  5,241

When you do the hotel/airfare packages on travelocity, orbitz, etc it makes it a much better deal than driving. mainly because the convenience of flying

• Content Count:  80

I think I may drive.

I need to get someone with a car with good mpg.  My durango gets like 12.

Leave on saturday and get back on wednessday.  Only need to pay for 2 nights in a hotel.

$140 per person @ 4 people in a car getting 20 mpg @ $3.00 per gallon for gas.

$50 per person for a hotel @ $100 per night for 2 nights

$100 food and beer

$50 tickie

sound about right?

budet rental car has unlimited miles for rentals now too.

They have a fiull size for $230 for the entire time and no mileage charge, so that would be another $60 per person.

Say $400 to be safe per person if you rent a car.

total, tax, tag, and title on the rims and out the door

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815

If time wasn't an issue I would've considered road tripping it there. we did Auburn, I've driven Jersey and Boston more than 10 - 15 times, mostly with no stopping. Just don't have the luxury of the time off and with my baby pushing 100,000 mile not putting the mileage on her is worth the extra cost of flying. If you do road trip it take cameras! Best pictures happen in the car.

• Content Count:  80

I have to go... I've been to charlotte and birmingham.  I went to the auburn game.  I think I have the GF convinced to go :-)

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,503
  • Days Won:  13

I am still looking for a way. I think I am gonna bite the bullet and fly.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815

right now priceline has $435 per person for 2 people including hotel leaving Sat and coming back tuesday

you can also get $456 a person leaving sunday and coming back tuesday. Choose between the lovely extended stay (where I'll be) or the Studio Plus (where a number of other board members are staying). Both are bare basics type places, with kitchens but no daily maid service (though for 2 - 3 nights that's not a huge deal anyways).

Archived