• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Your Flight Information

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  318
  • Days Won:  0

Me and my offspring (Son of a Bull) are flying in Sunday, leave here at 6am, arrive 10:56 MST.  Fly out on 1/1 at 6:40am, get home to VA at 2:45.  I wanted to get there for the pep rally at the convention center on the 30th.

The flight times you have to take to save a buck.  At lease I got his ticket on my skymiles, paid for mine to start accumulating for next year's bowl game. :)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  92

Delta flying up the 30th and back the 1st both 6am flights with layovers in Atlanta...seem to be just 2 of us so far...let's get more Bulls on there!

That's one of the options I am looking at but I am thinking of staying in the area for a few days to see some of New Mexico and possible Arizona.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815

Me and my offspring (Son of a Bull) are flying in Sunday, leave here at 6am, arrive 10:56 MST.  Fly out on 1/1 at 6:40am, get home to VA at 2:45.  I wanted to get there for the pep rally at the convention center on the 30th.

The flight times you have to take to save a buck.  At lease I got his ticket on my skymiles, paid for mine to start accumulating for next year's bowl game. :)

sounds like you're taking Delta...you flying through Atlanta?? if so you may be on the same flight into El Paso as Shoop and I. leave tampa at 6 and our flight from atlanta arrives at 10:56. Then leave at 6:40 to fly back to atlanta new years day. Too bad Jet Blue doesn't fly into El Paso...TVs to watch the other bowl games on New Years Day.

• Content Count:  318

sounds like you're taking Delta...you flying through Atlanta?? if so you may be on the same flight into El Paso as Shoop and I. leave tampa at 6 and our flight from atlanta arrives at 10:56. Then leave at 6:40 to fly back to atlanta new years day. Too bad Jet Blue doesn't fly into El Paso...TVs to watch the other bowl games on New Years Day.

Exactly Jersey, you know what they say, if you're going to heaven or hell, you're changing planes in Atlanta.  I'll be the one dragging the half alseep teenager. :)

• Content Count:  7,890

Depart Tampa @ 5:20pm on Dec 28th (friday) on Southwest one stop in San Antonio and arrive in El Paso @ 8:55pm

Depart El Paso @ 11:20am on Jan 1st on Southwest one stop in Austin and arrive in Tampa @ 6:50pm

• Content Count:  7,890

anyone flying Southwest and stopping in Austin??

I stop in Austin on the way back

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Leaving Orlando at 9:10 a.m. on 12/27

Arrive ELP - 1:55 p.m.

Depart ELP 6:00 a.m. 1/1

Arrive MCO 12:40 p.m.

Both have a stop in Dallas/FW

Booked using cheapseats.com, $351 per person.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815

Exactly Jersey, you know what they say, if you're going to heaven or hell, you're changing planes in Atlanta.  I'll be the one dragging the half alseep teenager. :)

I'll have one half asleep shoop in tow, though I'm not sure who'll be dragging who at that point!

I'm thinking of wearing my USF pajamas that night and not changing for the plane. If there's two people in USF gear running towards the gate it's shoop and I (less than an hour layover in Atlanta is never a good thing...Delta likes to put your gates in terminals on opposite ends of the airport). I know that airport way to well from my days at BU.

• Content Count:  3,574

Im flying on the 29th from fort lauderdale changing planes in dallas. AA.

There could be a bunch of USF fans on the flight from Dalls to El Paso

Cuban... I am also leaving FLL on the 29th.  Flight 1175 at 7:05am arriving in ELP at 11:20am via Flight 385 from Dallas.

Returning on the 1st... flights 1760 and 436 (stop in Dallas).

• Content Count:  1,433

Didn't I see the game starts at 2 pm?  Isn't it reasonable to assume the game is going to last at least 3 hours?  How will somebody make a flight and see the whole game if their flight leaves at 5:15?  I'll check out my facts after this posting but it sounds pretty close.

Archived