• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How Do You Get There - Travel Tips??

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  143
  • Days Won:  0

OK - I saw the sticky above about using the links here to support the site (if you don't go thru USF), but are there any frequent travelers out there that can give the rest of us some tips to save?  For example days to travel - cheaper rates if you include a weekend?  Better to go on a Fri?  Better to leave on a Wed??  That kind of stuff.

Also - any tips on "negotiating" via Priceline?? 

$400+ a person is steep for me right now  ;D  so I'm all about finding any bargains!!

Also - USF requested to have our requests in for tix by the 30th - Thursday - so I'm hoping THEY get some travel package info posted soon (before the 30th)!!  (Has anyone seen it yet??)  From past experience, are their packages good deals - or are we better off going Priceline etc??

Thanks for the help!

• Content Count:  1,757
  • Days Won:  0

There packages were amazing last year, well organized, as far as price comparison I am not totally sure. WE paid $998 for the "air it out package" for two of us to fly to B-ham on the charter plane, 1 nights stay at the team hotel, breakfast pep  rally the next morning, transportation to and from airport and game, and our tickets for the game and a souvernir Bowl game ball . If they can keep the costs down maybe it would be 1300 this time i am guessing?

• Content Count:  21,081
  • Days Won:  39

**** I am looking at not carrying on anything so I don't need a hotel room to leave anything in and just flying in and flying out.

Archived