• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What the HECK?!?!?!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,726
  • Days Won:  0

Look I realize we gave up a few scores in the end there...but look, WE STILL WON THE FREAKIN' GAME!!!

Lets cut our losses and be happy we made it out of the SUB FREEZING TEMPERATURES with a WIN!!

WE BEAT PITT!!!

WE ARE 9-3!!!

WE HAVE A SHOT AT THE SUN BOWL!!!

WE ARE RANKED AT THE END OF THE SEASON FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!!!

WE COULD GO FOR A 10 WIN SEASON!!!

...these are the things we should be talking about.  Lets face it PITT's D was #9 in the country and they have a freakin' good Blue Chipper at RB.

Lets forget about the negatives and chalk it up to the weather.

EASE UP!!!

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  1,165

Look I realize we gave up a few scores in the end there...but look, WE STILL WON THE FREAKIN' GAME!!!

Lets cut our losses and be happy we made it out of the SUB FREEZING TEMPERATURES with a WIN!!

WE BEAT PITT!!!

WE ARE 9-3!!!

...these are the things we should be talking about.  Lets face it PITT's D was #9 in the country and they have a freakin' good Blue Chipper at RB.

EASE UP!!!

GO BULLS!!!

To begin with, it wasn't sub-freezing.

We beat a 4-win team, and gave up 23 points in one quarter....terrific.

We are 9-3, not bad

Last I checked, the season wasn't over...who says we will be ranked if we lose our bowl?

A 10 win season would be awesome

So instead of acknowledging the negatives and hoping to correct them, just ignore them and  sweep them under the rug?

I am happy we won today, but we didn't look terrific. Giving up 37 points to Pitt is nothing to celebrate

• Content Count:  172

A win is a win. Every game develops on its own. I did not see any bad trends for us in this game, just some good plays by Pitt, and some poor plays by us on defense. Remember Cincinnati lost to Pitt, and Rutgers should have if the refs had not given them their second undeserved win of the season. There is much to be happy with this season. I sure do wish we had gotten another win or two, but we sure do carry some good momentum into the offseason. Go Bulls!!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  163

WE BEAT PITT!!!

WE ARE 9-3!!!

EASE UP!!!

GO BULLS!!!

To begin with, it wasn't sub-freezing.

We beat a 4-win team, and gave up 23 points in one quarter....terrific.

We are 9-3, not bad

Last I checked, the season wasn't over...who says we will be ranked if we lose our bowl?

A 10 win season would be awesome

So instead of acknowledging the negatives and hoping to correct them, just ignore them and  sweep them under the rug?

I am happy we won today, but we didn't look terrific. Giving up 37 points to Pitt is nothing to celebrate

you really don't get what football is all about. Winning is everything. Winning when you aren't playing your best is awesome since it means when you DO play awesome you will really kick some serious ass.

I could sit here and boo hoo all the **** I didn't like today--- but really--- WTF good will that do? DO you honestly believe the coaches come here for insight on how to improve the team? LOL

So it was sloppy--- ask a Panther fan what they think-- they'll gladly trade their sloppy play for a win any day.

But you know- you just can't please everyone. And you sir--are impossibloe to please with anything. Has there been a single game this year that you found NO FAULT WITH? I gotta doubt it since I can point to many other games that were anything other than perfect.

Archived