• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF's Brandon Marshall and USF's Andre Hall...Big Night!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  639
  • Days Won:  0

Nice block by Marshall setting up Hall's first NFL TD. I love how the announcers were praising Marshall all game, he definitely has the physical tools to be one of the best receivers in the game for years to come. If Travis Henry gets suspended Hall can get his big opportunity for more playing time. Nice seeing UCF and USF guys making a name for themselves at the next level! ;D

• Content Count:  2,239

Nice block by Marshall setting up Hall's first NFL TD. I love how the announcers were praising Marshall all game, he definitely has the physical tools to be one of the best receivers in the game for years to come. If Travis Henry gets suspended Hall can get his big opportunity for more playing time. Nice seeing UCF and USF guys making a name for themselves at the next level! ;D

Marshall has solidified his spot as a part of the Broncos future with Rod Smith still on the shelf.  I wonder what direction they will take with the running backs with Henry probably getting suspended.

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Marshall is a freaking beast... he looks like a men among boys out there.  Credit where it's due...

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Go Andre!  Make my autographed goodies worth more!

• Content Count:  677

>:(  Its only right a UCF player helps a USF player score... we did plenty of that in our game vs U this year.. ::)

Archived