• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What games do USF's seniors find most memorable?

What is your most memorable game of the last four seasons?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,661
  • Days Won:  0

GoUSFBulls.com has a little Q&A feature with this year's outgoing seniors. Of those who picked a particular game as "most memorable" in their USF career, here's what they chose:

Auburn - 4

Louisville 2005 - 2

West Virginia 2007 - 1

PapaJohns bowl - 1

Meineke bowl - 1

Looks like the players love the Auburn win as much as we fans do. Also surprising that this year's WVU game was rated as top moment for only one player, with the unprecedented attention and fan support it attracted.

Edited to add: I added to poll to this thread, just to see how our ideas of the most memorable game compare with those of the players.

I voted for Auburn ... although I was at all of these games mentioned... the Auburn game was simply amazing.  Sure we thought we could win, but to go into Auburn for a night game -- and they never lose night games -- it was the game that really put us on the map.

It also meant the wins over WVU last year and this year were not flukes.

Archived