• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

botched punt return

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  695
  • Days Won:  0

Remember that play where it looked like Cincinnati botched a punt return, but the officials called it down than reviewed it and the play stood. Does anyone have this on video? I'd like to take a look at it.

• Content Count:  1,037

I know where you are going with that and you would be right it hit his hands!

• Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

The ball was clearly NOT touched by Cincinatti.  It was a good call by the refs on that play.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,490
  • Days Won:  13

Remember that play where it looked like Cincinnati botched a punt return, but the officials called it down than reviewed it and the play stood. Does anyone have this on video? I'd like to take a look at it.

It looked like it touched him to me at the game, however I watched it on tv afterwards.... Good call by the refs.

• Content Count:  827

The ball was clearly NOT touched by Cincinatti.  It was a good call by the refs on that play.

Totally wrong. I DVR'd the game and watched that play. It was tough to tell if it hit his hands or not but it 100% did hit his face mask before hitting our players face mask as well!

Watch the replay!!!!!!!

Go Bulls

• Content Count:  385

Totally wrong. I DVR'd the game and watched that play. It was tough to tell if it hit his hands or not but it 100% did hit his face mask before hitting our players face mask as well!

Watch the replay!!!!!!!

Go Bulls

I was at the game, but multiple people have told me that it CLEARLY hits his facemask.

• Content Count:  100

Got around to watching the replay last night - ball hit his right hand (barely) then facemask (definitely). Oh well.

Ever hear the expression "you make your own luck"?  We made our own bad luck on Saturday, this was just another example of it...

• Content Count:  1,165

The ball was clearly NOT touched by Cincinatti.  It was a good call by the refs on that play.

Watch the replay!!!!!!!

Go Bulls

I was at the game, but multiple people have told me that it CLEARLY hits his facemask.

If you mean it hits Cinci player's face mask, then you know a lot of stupid people or liars.  I don't think it touched the Cinci player, and it certainly wasn't "CLEARLY" and the "indisputable" needed to overturn the play.

• Content Count:  296

I was standing right behind the Cinci bench after it happened(waiting to go on for halftime) and the kid was laughing and joking with teammates about it after the call. Didn't hear what was said, but definately looked like he got away with something.

Archived