• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF vs CINCY last play

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  117
  • Days Won:  0

I know we didnt play football for the first 3 quarters but does any have the last play on video.  I never got a good look at it.  If someone already posted i would love to have the link.  From the student section its hard to see what happens in the back of the endzone and the jumbotron looked like some extra pushing to me.  Also I did not leave the game early or throw anything onto the field. Seem to be hot topics.

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

I rewatched it today.  Its marginal pass interference.  The play before was a better chance to score.  Mitchell was open by 2 steps and Grothe was late with the ball.  Mitchell still had a chance to pull it down, but it appeared to me that the UC defender hits Mitchells left arm as they are going down and the ball is jarred loose.

• Content Count:  341

from what i remember, the view that they showed us on the big screen was a better angle from what they showed on tv (i watched the last few minutes on replay on espn360.com)...it looked a lot worse on the big screen than they showed on tv

• Content Count:  1,457

Bulls can not really expect the REFS to call a penalty in a game of turnovers (10) - they just wanted to get the hell out of that High School atmosphere.

• Content Count:  645

Bulls can not really expect the REFS to call a penalty in a game of turnovers (10) - they just wanted to get the hell out of that High School atmosphere.

What!?  The Bulls (and every team for that matter) should expect the refs to call a penalty every time regardless of how many turnovers.  That's their job! 

I am making no comment on whether or not the play was a penalty because I have only seen the TV replay once, but to say that a team shouldn't ecpect a penalty to be called because of previous turnovers is....(how do I say this politely)...crazy.

Archived