• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Can we beat the Orange?

Can we beat the Orange?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  16,394
  • Days Won:  43

USF must win against Syracuse. We lose that game, and I dont see USF winning another game the rest of the way. I dont want to see what happened in 2004 ever again. That team pretty much tanked it during the last two games against Pitt and Memphis at home, and it was one of the lowest moments of the program. It was also the year when USF lost to Army at home because they couldnt tackle worth a crap all of the sudden. Please, USF must win to stop this windfalll or it is going to be pretty sad.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  41
  • Days Won:  0

The USF Football Bulls can't pass, run, tackle, or run effective special teams plays.  Therefore, they will not beat the Orange.  Grothe can't run an offense (yet?).  I say, since we're going to lose anyway, start the backup QB (the guy from Indiana) and start Grothe as the RB - it might be interesting to watch.  Also, no more Alvardo.  I remember a few years ago the QB use to punt the ball every now and then.  Sometimes on 4th we could go for it and sometimes the QB could punt the ball.  Since the Bulls can't put a win together anymore we might as well have fun watching the game.

• Content Count:  400

since it is on the road, no one knows what will happen.. we play up or down to our competition on the road

• Content Count:  16,394
  • Days Won:  43

For the record, I had fun watching the game even though we lost. It was a crazy game that I thought USF was lucky to have a chance to steal a win. The hits were pretty brutal at times, but that has been the history when both Cincy and USF match up. Grothe is still the best option USF has. Other QBs go into a shell after they turn the ball over, not Grothe as he keep playing hard. He almost pulled off a great comeback if we could have brought that ball down for the TD. We are close.

• Content Count:  1,532

I say the Bulls have a 50 - 50 chance of winning, though there's only a 10 percent chance of that.

wow... wow

• Content Count:  282

Well, 4 of the 'NO' votes will have been ewerbeck, USF Colby, WVstatechump1990, and kastofsna.  Let's hunt the others down  :D

• Content Count:  100

I say the Bulls have a 50 - 50 chance of winning, though there's only a 10 percent chance of that.

;D

Do our hopes rely on Our Lady of the Worthless Miracle, too?

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

;D

Do our hopes rely on Our Lady of the Worthless Miracle, too?

FrankDrebin.jpg

I realize that - now.

• Content Count:  1,457

Not a chance, on the road in the Dome - Syracuse big after the embarassment last year.

Get used to being average.

• Content Count:  154

Not a chance, on the road in the Dome - Syracuse big after the embarassment last year.

Get used to being average.

I feel like I saw this on another post too........OH WAIT, I DID!  Are you a UCif fan in disguised because you posted that "get used to being average" on three different topics.  These are growing pains!  Am I pissed off about these 3 losses in a row, yeah I am but you got to be optimistic about what will come with this program in years to come!  People forget that we are 11 years old and no one said that we won't have our struggles but if you want to be like that there is nothing that I or anyone else on this message board can do to change that!  Win or Lose I am still following this team and never going to be a bandwagon fan, but if you want to be one, I hear that there is now plenty of room on it.  Sorry to blow some steam but I had to since I saw that exact quote by you on three different posts. 

Archived