• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Calling out the wannabe student fans...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I guess its no use calling out the fans who were cheering when we had the ball on offense....

holy crap

You can complain but doing it here doesnt do anything as everyone here complains about that too.  All the whinning about our fans that people do here is useless as most all of us are on the same page and don't do boneheaded things like cheer when we are on offense, take naps during the games, or leave hella early.  All the complainers are preaching to the choir.  If you see someone doing something you have a problem with at the game how about you complain to them at the game instead of on a message board that the person prolly doesnt even read. 

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  635
  • Days Won:  0

get a life and stop telling other people how to be a fan. you're pathetic.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I can't believe every fan isn't standing and yelling for every defensive play!  I wish all the fans could be like you outrunner!  Then we'd win every game even the away games.  I know for a fact it was the direct result of those 3 or 4 fans you mentioned that we lost and it's really them we should be pissed at.  not poor play calling our even worse execution.  Maybe we should stark shanking people in the restroom stalls for not holding it in during half time because the true fans are on thier feet cheering for the band.  And the true USF fans stand and watch the fireworks despite losiong 3 strait.  Hell, if we lose another game a true usf fan would probibly hang himslef.

Go Bulls!!!

• Content Count:  701

8 turnovers loses ball games... not fans leaving early

• Content Count:  2,478

This is shirt material. I would wear this prior to every game.

• Content Count:  92

I was in the student section Saturday and there were quite a few people that heckled those who left early.  At a couple of points, there were some heated arguments that almost led to fights.  However, we should also call those people who were throwing things onto the field after the last play.  No matter how controversial, or incorrect, a no-call was on that play, there is no reason to do that.  These types of things could eventually prevent us from playing in the larger bowl games.

• Content Count:  20

If you dont want to cheer, thats fine. If you dont want to stand up, thats fine. But if that is the case, get the hell out of the front couple rows where true fans want to, and have always sat.

My friends and I have always sat in the front rows. We are also probably the loudest, most obnoxious drunks out there. We start the chants, make as much noise as possible on defense, and shut people up on offense. We've been sitting in the front rows for over 5 years now. But now with the casual good weather fans, we are forced higher up.

Sorry, I enjoy tailgating. Sorry I dont want to wait in line 2 hours prior to the game starts to get front row seats. Dont like to tailgate, and dont mind waiting in that line for seats? Fine. But for the love of god, DONT SIT DOWN IN THE FRONT ROW.

There were 7-9 girls sitting down in the front row, to the right of the goal post for the ENTIRE GAME. That makes our fanbase look horrible on TV.

• Content Count:  500

get a life and stop telling other people how to be a fan. you're pathetic.

Not quite as pathetic as a bandwagon fan like you.

• Content Count:  635

hmm how am i a bandwagon fan. this explanation will be adorable

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

If you dont want to cheer, thats fine. If you dont want to stand up, thats fine. But if that is the case, get the hell out of the front couple rows where true fans want to, and have always sat.

My friends and I have always sat in the front rows. We are also probably the loudest, most obnoxious drunks out there. We start the chants, make as much noise as possible on defense, and shut people up on offense. We've been sitting in the front rows for over 5 years now. But now with the casual good weather fans, we are forced higher up.

Sorry, I enjoy tailgating. Sorry I dont want to wait in line 2 hours prior to the game starts to get front row seats. Dont like to tailgate, and dont mind waiting in that line for seats? Fine. But for the love of god, DONT SIT DOWN IN THE FRONT ROW.

There were 7-9 girls sitting down in the front row, to the right of the goal post for the ENTIRE GAME. That makes our fanbase look horrible on TV.

Yeah, F**K you kids that get in the front row and sit down all game!!  you should make room for the real fans so they can stand in front of you all game and you can't see.  WHo the hell do these people think they are?  Why the hell should someone that legitimately gets into the stadium before the duesh, or rather beef, studs get to sit there?

I mean how can these "fans", that pay the same (nothing at all) as the rest of the students, think they can just sit in the front row where no one can stand in front of them?  I mean a real fan would pay a $10,000 donation and sit in the front row wherever he wants, right?

Archived