• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What the heck is the Golden Brahman Forum

BULLfreak

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  341
  • Days Won:  0

Is that another question for the " Five Questions that have nothing to do with anything" or a real question?

:)

The Golden Brahman is a test forum at this point; its merit and use is limited and hence not visible to the  public (except when I screw up). 

signed,

JV team

hey EcoNerd...Brad is gaining on you...you're only ahead by half a day.....better cancel your plans for the rest of the day so that he doesn't catch up.  He already passed Andy...I think he's gunning for you.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

I'm taking Econ Nerd down...I got all day....:)

• Content Count:  1,238

Is that another question for the " Five Questions that have nothing to do with anything" or a real question?

The Golden Brahman is a test forum at this point; its merit and use is limited and hence not visible to the  public (except when I screw up). 

So, what you're really trying to say is that you have a secret place of your very own where we are not invited. Sounds kinda selfish to me. Such a place should never exist!!!

Here's $50, let me in. ;)

• Content Count:  7,890

I see

• Content Count:  1,260

So basically..."I could tell you but I'd have to kill you"...got it...  ;)

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

So, they'er calling the good stuff "Golden Brahman" now?  Amazing how the Bulls rise has permeated society. 

;)

Archived